• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Derwud's 70 Charger R/T build.

It's good to do that, saves money & time in the long run.

Alignment is done
k1AHNYq3Y6T-3_yiRp0PvI7PricIfh6CAt314CuGGUh9qWIByxDH2n3O2i8yVWfaPWorTBsa7ygD--LLOw=w1250-h937-no.jpg

QRrY8aSSYTbRjJd9wDS-ZdospF98CW3D_WVbynSy3HHzVxxa5KD2M-o-klBSM8imXpytb_XWn-SJJqC_iw=w1250-h937-no.jpg

or5I0kjVVp13FnG6m1Y_dQOXkoG6Mhtjoteerc4Zi_2oAHT-vLvf--IHswUsm8zHB8DAa63SomDb4i2mrg=w1250-h937-no.jpg

OEwo_1AH2i3AJbScAEb6SyeaeXPvAN84wXYwNeHoCnpLUjhBySzMob7ZDD2WUZrWYqyzV9QBaLPeF4MsKg=w1250-h937-no.jpg

DMV spelled your name wrong.
Funny, that was how I did it in 81.. When I wanted #2, I had to shorten it to 6 letters, then came the Interweb and it has been Derwud ever since..

Hey Darryl. She's looking good! No trouble to see your pics over here. I think I'll read your thread from the start. I always liked pictures. lol

Get enough road speed to evaluate the alignment?

She is shredding belts like I shred cheese.. Damn it.. Also need to reseal the valley pan and get some type of positive crankcase ventilation.

Thanks Darryl. I'll get around to introducing myself over here one of these days soon.

She is shredding belts like I shred cheese.. Damn it.. Also need to reseal the valley pan and get some type of positive crankcase ventilation.

Alignment issue? Do you have burr on a pulley?

Return Visit of the Glass Guy, cause I can't be trusted, or he is just a REALLY cool guy..
VP6UICl2KFlmZZo0tvrCOx2ML1O3EAl0rRc7SB5iCYWDENMzvxzxUiojQvZMsZXhlIYd_gAzgeveFeHM1w=w1250-h937-no.jpg

h1DT1DlYmmqHVyn2E9Q5ve33QFScDEXeUI6-YYQ5xl73m3QLKVMYkSlJYMBq91JxNhEyjUkvl9rwnCMCNw=w1250-h937-no.jpg

Why is there a Koozee on the wiper motor?

At least open your eyes on a selfie!

I had a leaky windshield in mine for years. It had a lifetime warranty but the o ne time I took it back, the man just added a sealant between the glass and rubber. It still leaked. I decided to pull the glass and reseal it myself. Many guys today do NOT know how to properly seal an old rubber gasket design. There HAS to be some type of sealant on the metal window flange! I also learned that despite common sense, the glass installs easier from the top to the bottom! Slip the top corners in, then work down and from each side toward the middle. Mine does not leak anymore. I installed the rear way back in 2002 after a buddy cut out rusted areas and patched in new metal.
Regarding the alignment:
What specs? Did you have your own numbers to guide the man?

Auto Transport Service
Back