• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disc brakes

they dont have them.

i know there are some on ebay, but they are way over priced

they dont have them.

i know there are some on ebay, but they are way over priced
Keep looking, but surprise they don't repo them. If you want original $$. If you drive your car a lot switch to later brakes and store older parts. I do that with my NOS trim. Putting NOS on an old paint job is lip stick on a pig.
Maybe call this guy.http://therammaninc.com/products/Rotors-188

i really cant find the rotors.

You're not going to. There is one mfr. who sells to Year One and Classic. It's such a low volume item they are not available all the time. Maybe try searching on Car-Part.com to see if any salvage yards have some rotors off of a 66-69 Dodge or Plymouth B-body.

Try Auto Ozone for the calipers. They had them last time I looked and price was not bad?

where can i get the rebuild kit ? thats the problem
I have 2 rotors from 1975 only have 1 cut on them they should be good for 2 more cuts 2 calipers w/ ss pistions new pads and dust shields one of the calipers needs to be sleeved I had this stuff for my 69 charger rt but I ended up going with the wilwoods a lot less weight pm me

No thanks, no nothing? Not the friendliest guy in the world, huh?
Acknowledgement for assistance given seems to be lacking a lot around here lately. :rolleyes:

upload_2018-4-6_8-21-23.png

:D

i bought the calipers directly from dura brake $169

i got the calipers from advance auto, who got them from A1 cardone for $114 each originals !

How you doing on the rotors, the ones 69b3rt posted are expensive but one pair will last 60k at least.

Auto Transport Service
Back