• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disco Party??? WTH

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
We (wife) got invited to a freaking disco party (I hate the clothing and the music!) and my wife wants to go so, I will but I ain't dressing up in no damn leisure suit! Instead, I'll wear what looks like late 60's bell bottom jeans and a ratty T-shirt and just watch everyone get drunk and make fools of themselve.s Not sure if da warden will let me take a camera or not and take pics all these over weight pot belly fools dressed in their disco clothing but I'll try. It should be fun (maybe) to watch as the night gets drunker. I won't even have a beer (well, maybe one) but I'll sure try and get my wife drunk. She doesn't really drink but does like to have a margarita or two from time to time and this will be one of those times. Did I mention I hate disco!? Geez, I hate disco.....

we (wife) got invited to a freaking disco party (i hate the clothing and the music!) and my wife wants to go so, i will but i ain't dressing up in no damn leisure suit! Instead, i'll wear what looks like late 60's bell bottom jeans and a ratty t-shirt and just watch everyone get drunk and make fools of themselve.s not sure if da warden will let me take a camera or not and take pics all these over weight pot belly fools dressed in their disco clothing but i'll try. It should be fun (maybe) to watch as the night gets drunker. I won't even have a beer (well, maybe one) but i'll sure try and get my wife drunk. She doesn't really drink but does like to have a margarita or two from time to time and this will be one of those times. Did i mention i hate disco!? Geez, i hate disco.....

doo eeeeet!

At least you are going with her. You should be able to parlay this into a "get-out-of-jail-free" card for her next event.
Try not to vomit, or put a gun-barrel in your mouth if they play "Dancing Queen"! Also, try to innocently flirt with the other women so that they are interested in you. Then remark on the way home "how friendly all those women were!" A normally possessive woman would not put her man in that situation again to protect "her" property. Wouldn't hurt to say that one "came-on", or propositioned you. Use this to your advantage, and you'll never have to go to one of these again.

Cheeet....not too many women will come on to this 62 year old crusty bastid lol

We (wife) got invited to a freaking disco party (I hate the clothing and the music!) and my wife wants to go so, I will but I ain't dressing up in no damn leisure suit! Instead, I'll wear what looks like late 60's bell bottom jeans and a ratty T-shirt and just watch everyone get drunk and make fools of themselve.s Not sure if da warden will let me take a camera or not and take pics all these over weight pot belly fools dressed in their disco clothing but I'll try. It should be fun (maybe) to watch as the night gets drunker. I won't even have a beer (well, maybe one) but I'll sure try and get my wife drunk. She doesn't really drink but does like to have a margarita or two from time to time and this will be one of those times. Did I mention I hate disco!? Geez, I hate disco.....

Bummer . . . did I tell you I hate disco too ? ! ? ! ?

Cheeet....not too many women will come on to this 62 year old crusty bastid lol
Don't matter, just tell her they did! My dad is 72, and gets his fair share of ***. Besides, us men become a diminishing commodity as we age. Hell, did you know that independent senior living communities have the fastest growing rate of STD's in society?

Here's a little something to get you in the mood. lol

[video=youtube;UOYYQRQyvk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOYYQRQyvk4[/video]

I think this will help get Cranky in da mood fer a lil' jivin' :)

[video=youtube;CS9OO0S5w2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k[/video]

Party on dude :icon_rr::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rolling:

....oooh, and get the Mrs really drunk so you can share the pics of her leaning over a fence bringing up lunch :)

I think you are up for major bonus points for that.

I had a "disco sucks" bumper sticker on my car back in the day and still feel that way.

article-2271657-17475DC4000005DC-208_634x713[1].jpgnever liked it then or now ,but this is for tallhair does tallhair mean that you us to have a afro super sized [video=youtube_share;IgPgavmY99U]http://youtu.be/IgPgavmY99U[/video]

A time when the music had to be the worst that has ever been attempted (Except the Bee Gees). I think anyone during that period of time could get a recording contract. Disco Duck & Convoy are just a couple of examples.

Disco is dead maaaaaan....

[video=youtube;o98PcPvS-54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o98PcPvS-54[/video]

here's one for Tallhair....

kid-play-house-party-.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back