• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have more than 1 b-body

they are like potato chips
you just can't have only one..

upload_2019-7-20_11-50-41.png

Dodgey68 is a good guy. He has a pretty sweet 68.

I'd post up if I could.

One, why, one is all I need. I only have an over sized three car garage. If I got all the ones I'd like to have I'd need a 20 car garage and that wouldn't be big enough. If I want another, I'll sell it and get one. I have two friends with Jerry's set up, To cool to be true!! Well done Jerry!!! They must be driven or they'll fall apart. To many other interests, but, I do get it though!!!!!

For Me 3, That's two to many. One would be plenty. But when your a junky you want MORE !

nope just 1 now, like it that way too

not enough room, too small of a garage,
my stuff is always in garages or truck, trailer or boat under carports

too harsh conditions to leave them out
not good for classic cars

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4a PS frt.JPG

stop showing off Jerry,you are Blessed
Everyone wants pictures! So I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. Seriously I really do feel blessed and thankful. On the other hand sometimes it's a curse, but I agree its of my own making. Someday I will be the one that is as usually stated "Won't be down for Breakfast". I will put a price on all I have at any time. There is only one that doesn't have a price and it will stay in the family till there is no longer a family member. It probably will elude most as to which one, but I will tell the person that wants to purchase it when that time comes. To be truthful every one of them could use something, but most are great drivers and a few are show quality.

Everyone wants pictures! So I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. Seriously I really do feel blessed and thankful. On the other hand sometimes it's a curse, but I agree its of my own making. Someday I will be the one that is as usually stated "Won't be down for Breakfast". I will put a price on all I have at any time. There is only one that doesn't have a price and it will stay in the family till there is no longer a family member. It probably will elude most as to which one, but I will tell the person that wants to purchase it when that time comes. To be truthful every one of them could use something, but most are great drivers and a few are show quality.
It's what you do and I more than respect that!! You're not showing off, they asked, so they got it!!! Bitchin rides!! Let the horses run!!!

I love how most people are following his request with no explanation as to why he wants this information. On this basis I'm going to join a female modelling forum then ask the question "any of you gals have natural breasts, most likely will need proof, pictures"

I love how most people are following his request with no explanation as to why he wants this information. On this basis I'm going to join a female modelling forum then ask the question "any of you gals have natural breasts, most likely will need proof, pictures"

Just forward links to here.

Auto Transport Service
Back