• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have more than 1 b-body

in the sig

and that doesn't count parts cars

Everyone wants pictures! So I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. Seriously I really do feel blessed and thankful. On the other hand sometimes it's a curse, but I agree its of my own making. Someday I will be the one that is as usually stated "Won't be down for Breakfast". I will put a price on all I have at any time. There is only one that doesn't have a price and it will stay in the family till there is no longer a family member. It probably will elude most as to which one, but I will tell the person that wants to purchase it when that time comes. To be truthful every one of them could use something, but most are great drivers and a few are show quality.

You're only 72. You've got another 30+ years of breakfasts to go! A positive outlook (like yours) will take you a long ways into the future.

I love how most people are following his request with no explanation as to why he wants this information. On this basis I'm going to join a female modelling forum then ask the question "any of you gals have natural breasts, most likely will need proof, pictures"

Don’t be sending any of us a picture of your fake *******! HahahhA!!
:rofl:

I have 7 second gen Chargers,and 5 third gen Chargers currently. And one 66 Belvidere.

JEEZ !! , sorry to offend a few of you grumpy guys with a bit of FUN :luvplace: it wasn't compulsory, , if ya didn't wanna post, then don't , scroll on. I won't bother anymore! and actually been a member for quite a long time, i (forgot password)and a member of dc.com, roadrunners only.com and a few other, mopar sites, but being a b-body site it covers BOTH.

there are some nice b-bodys, :thumbsup:

1968-charger6868.jpg roadrunner2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I trust you now...I've got 1 but would love a hemi, or maybe a 69 fastback Barracuda with a 340.
20180918_214315.jpg

Dodgey68 is a good guy. He has a pretty sweet 68.

I'd post up if I could.

lmao!!!
im not sure why you thought that YOU Vouching for the guy would make it Better.
esp seeing as you are the court jester of every mopar site joey has,
with not one mopar to be seen and Tons of useless posts.
all you do is spam post,i havent seen one Help post from you in all your website postings.
do you even know How to Work on mopars or any other cars for that matter?
again,it doesnt matter how high your Post count is,if you arent really A mopar guy/or girl.

ps,that Edit you did,adding in the > i would post mine if i could?
Priceless !! :rofl:

Two if you count my daughters car. One that can be driven the other you sit in and make engine noises
DSCN1346.JPG
RR at Randy's & Costso, Valiant 027.JPG

How many pictures can I post of B Bodies cars off the internet before you get suspicious.:lol:
Well, one guy managed to post something like 20,000 pictures of MoPars....and nobody said anything, until he posted a whopping 3 of his own car. :rofl:
Pretty sad really....until the new guy came along who can't even post ONE picture of the car that he MIGHT have.....just another dreamer pecking away with one word posts and no helpful advice or worthy contributions.

Oh, I have a bunch of Superbird's in my barn......

upload_2019-7-22_22-47-7.png

upload_2019-7-22_22-52-17.png

69 hemibeep has a Beautiful charger..id sit in that and make engine noises!
of course,id need about 50 drool towels too.
that paint is wayyyy too nice to drool on.

and Kiwi,you have some Nice variations of the Rodger dodger car there.
i used to collect,eons ago,some of those are exceedingly rare.

someone else on page 2? had some amazing models or Promos too.

Just the same two for the past 50.5 (10 Dad, 40 me) and 29.5 years... hoping to up that number some day soon!

bee&birdjuly182019 030.JPG

More than one B body? Nope... More than one Mopar? Yup.... Any other vintage cars? Yup...

So I'll show you my two Mopar's... Well, only part of the Challenger...
coronet 002.jpg

Have or Had????? I've overlapped ownership of more than one B-Body a couple of times. Just have my 70 Satty droptop now. :lol:

RR-SAT.jpg
IMG_4083.JPG
IMG_5853.JPG

Roger Dodger is now a "forever" stamp

USA-5324.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back