• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know how much a 727 big Block trans weighs?

Shipping large stuff is PRICY and has been for years. That's why I don't sell stuff anymore having shipping costs more than the item or the hassles with getting it prepped and shipped. Never used this route, but have heard Greyhound will move stuff to a pickup location. I checked on this for an item my brother was buying few years ago and seemed a less costly method..

Shipping large stuff is PRICY and has been for years. That's why I don't sell stuff anymore having shipping costs more than the item or the hassles with getting it prepped and shipped. Never used this route, but have heard Greyhound will move stuff to a pickup location. I checked on this for an item my brother was buying few years ago and seemed a less costly method..
Thanks for that. I did receive a large item from Greyhound years ago, but I didn't know they were still doing that. I would think that anything they would haul would have to be loadable by hand. Not sure on that though.

Auto Transport Service
Back