• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does the forum know the average age of the members here?

Old enough to know better but, still to young to give a ****!!! OR, 46 years old...

it's a combined 4354 total years, divided by 74 members
= roughly 58.837--- years of age as of this point

Dang, as of today I am 58.872 years of age. Just a tic above AVERAGE so I guess I am doing worse than most of my teachers thought I would do. At least my wife thinks I am better than average. But then again, she is a bit of a cheerleader!

I'm so Old, there were only 3 planets when I was a kid. I watched Mars and all the others formulate while I was growing up.

Will be 48 next month. Question is who is the youngest, and how did they get into Mopars? I think with the younger Generation lack of interest and the old guys dyeing off.......We will get the good cars cheaper!!! :rofl:
If there is a winner of sometime I was born 10 seconds ago!

good luck with that
most kids want nothing to do with the old car hobby
most are interested in the newest phone that came out
except for a select few.

I'm probably right at the average age at 56
You will find them at car shows if ya all look. See a story in the hood scoop forum, to see one way how it can be corrected.

So I was 25-26 ish when I joined
I was 15 when I bought my first mopar 1974 charger
I was 16 when I bought my first phone

I guess I bought the car before the phone so I was more attached to the car?
I hate cell phones barley know how to use one ! I get made when bin forced to upgrade and can't get the same phone so I got to learn another phone !!!!
Cars are so much easier!
My first car 63 Plymouth Sport Fury Coupe W/ Golden Commando Option, First mobile devise was called a pager. 69 in Dec. my wife was born within a month of when or 66 left the dealer. No I did not buy it new. only 14 then.

Auto Transport Service
Back