• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

This is my little guy Walter, back in May. He'll be 1 year August 17th. He has definitely beefed up since this photo. Little stinker

Walter_Key City.JPG

This is my other screwball Winston (Bluetick Coonhound). He'll be five August 14th.

304BA3E8-C813-4E42-BDA0-A0709EE7381D.jpeg

7517179C-9914-46D5-A99A-09CE5C363DAD.jpeg

Purchased a new inflatable cone of shame making it easier to walk and lay down. Noticing possible hearing loss

View attachment 1145025

Purchased a new inflatable cone of shame making it easier to walk and lay down. Noticing possible hearing loss
Is amazing how a dog can move so much feelings towards him, we all suffer watching your poor dog and we all wish him well and the best recovery, giggles wish him the best
IMG_20210718_172247.jpg

Yeah she's always sleeping.

Wishing you the best Bailey. Hard to fetch with that cone

This is my late Rolene. She was an active, playful Black-Mouth Cur. She was 9-1/2 years old. Ro had an inoperable tumor that had consumed her liver in less than three weeks. The picture on the couch is the last picture I took of her before she went to the vet for the second and final time. It almost looks like the hand of God is reaching for her. She liked to go for car rides, chase squirrels and moles, and just hang out on "her" couch. She was a rescue dog that was surrendered to the Boxer Rescue, when her family couldn't find temporary housing that would accept a dog, after the May 13, 2013 Moore, OK tornado. We had her cremated, and her urn is right next to my two other dogs, a Chihuahua and a Papi-Chi - DeeDee and Gigi. I miss all three every day.

Rolene_puppy.jpg Ro.jpg rolene and chouzhu3.png Ro2.jpg

Last edited:
This my late Rolene. She was an active, playful Black-Mouth Cur. She was 9-1/2 years old. Ro had an inoperable tumor that had consumed her liver in less than three weeks. The picture on the couch is the last picture I took of her before she went to the vet for the second and final time. It almost looks like the hand of God is reaching for her. She liked to go for car rides, chase squirrels and moles, and just hang out on "her" couch. She was a rescue dog that was surrendered to the Boxer Rescue, when her family couldn't find temporary housing that would accept a dog, after the May 13, 2013 Moore, OK tornado. We had her creamated, and her urn is right next to my two other dogs, a Chihuahua and a Papi-Chi - DeeDee and Gigi. I miss all three every day.

View attachment 1147062 View attachment 1147063 View attachment 1147064 View attachment 1147066
very sad, I feel for you! my rescue had prostate cancer at 11 years old, we had to put him down about two years ago, haven't had the gumption to take another yet. I miss Chuy so much to this day that I'm not sure he could ever be replaced.

440+6
You never replace a dog, you just get to enjoy the companionship of another faithful friend.

And there are many many of them out there waiting to give you unconditional love ...
We have been close, if it was up to my wife we would have a dozen rescues right now. Im the one that's resisting. Chuy, my best friend, its just not that easy.......

I'm giving it another couple of weeks before I find a dog at the local shelter. It'll be a day where my wife and I go "Let's find a dog!" and go. Rolene happened not three weeks after my Papi-Chi, Gigi, was crushed by the closing overhead garage door. She laid down at the door threshold, and so she was under the beam. I cried for days after that. A couple of weeks later, I was driving past a pet supply/veterinarian when I noticed three dog rescue groups were set up with dogs, ready to adopt. I saw Ro and sat on the pavement. She came right over and laid her head in my lap..."take me home!"...she was irresistible! She picked me. Two days later, she was ours, after our then-12-yo Chihuahua named DeeDee approved of her. Six pounds of toothless fury and 66 pounds of calm. Perfect mix. Now, both are gone, and this is the first time we have not had a dog in our home since Spring of 2003.

I miss my dogs.

Auto Transport Service
Back