• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I've been keeping track. My two Newfs drink about 5 gallons of water per day. That's the two together. I found a bowl they can't stand in and splash.

baby2.jpg

If those aren't the cutest things in the world, I don't know what is!

Sam, did you find that off my rec in 1446?
Yes, Malamute puppies ARE the cutest things in the world!
[these have been fluffed and puffed and appear to be a little overweight, but still the cutest things ever... :) ]

"YOU ARE NOT TO COME NEAR THIS LITTLE PUPPY"! Great guard dog!!

View attachment 1312055
What a great picture! @SteveSS
It makes me think of Jack Palance's comment regarding Billy Crystal in an awards acceptance speech so many years ago ...
something like "I cr*p bigger than Billy Crystal!"

20220713_112939.jpg
20220713_112944.jpg
20220713_112942.jpg
20220713_112937.jpg

Grandpa (my older brother) with my niece's kids and the newest family member, Angus.
4 months and just about 40 lbs.
My bro loves his rotties, has had at least 6 over the years. Unfortunately he has had to let two of them go in the past several months due to age. I knew a few months ago when he told me his heart couldn't take losing another one that he was full of SH*T!

When the Newfoundlands ride in my old Ford pickup they naturally sit on the bench seat and their heads touch the top of the inside of the cab. If they move around, say someone comes up to pet them, the whole truck wobbles. Everyone has comments about them so I had this sticker made today.

relax1.jpg

After almost three years without a dog, I present my new pup....
His name is Bruno and he is a Husky mix of some sort, and about five months old.
Already had him in a fairly crowded environment and he was so kind to the littlest kids all the way to biker dudes.

20220718_094753.jpg

20220718_094737.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back