• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Dog Doug Cone of shame.jpg

:thumbsup:
& one of the 4 with a 'cone of shame'
poor guy
:luvplace:
Youngest, and largest, of my brood. Injured rear ankle, we think he was bit while playing (too hard) with Magnum, the deaf one.
Magnum can't hear someone complain when he hurts them (Liz and I both have bad knees that he runs into). He is NOT aggressive, except when a ball is involved. (He's the one with his ears down.)
Cuda's cone of shame is used as a battering ram, I think he kinda enjoys it. This is his second cone. We took the first off too soon, he chewed the scab off in two minutes, lol.

This is Montana. He is one of the pack. He is one of the Pyrenees/Bernese mix I mentioned previously.
I love this mix. The working class dogs are my weakness.
20230330_200049.jpg
20230330_200053.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

"SET-EM UP BAR KEEP"!! Widowed sister's GrtPyr YETI or BUBBY depended on what he was doing, had to put him down, old guy, back end gave out, he definately protected her.

Sister's new guard dawg
IMG_4156.jpg
GrtPyr/Golden mix, GEORGE, 5, out of Ohio. Complete goofy dog.
imagejpeg_0(1) (1).jpg

one of the 4 with a 'cone of shame'
It's an acoustic amplifier too!
Funnels all that sound to a dog's already sensitive ears...
A friend of mine just got the newly released Pink Floyd Live at Wembley Dark Side of the Moon box set, but he couldn't listen to it all because his dog has a cone on right now...
I asked him how he liked the music, and he said it scared his dog.

View attachment 1442394
"SET-EM UP BAR KEEP"!! Widowed sister's GrtPyr YETI or BUBBY depended on what he was doing, had to put him down, old guy, back end gave out, he definately protected her.

Sister's new guard dawg
View attachment 1442395 GrtPyr/Golden mix, GEORGE, 5, out of Ohio. Complete goofy dog.
View attachment 1442396
so sad to hear that
my deepest heartfelt condolences go out to you & your family
losing a fur baby hurts

looks like he was a happy camper

RIP Yeti/Bubby

I just signed Thor up for gun dog training, this will be the first dog that I will have professionally trained. I have trained 5 labs for pheasant hunting, I was never afraid to hunt my dogs with anyone. I love Thor to death and it will be a long 3 months but I just do not have the time that is needed to work with him. The trainer is very open about his program and encourages me to come take part in some of the training. It will be hard to leave him but I am very positive I am doing the right thing.

279EC04C-E664-4248-8FD2-B06579FCE8B6.jpeg

My two after they got their hunting training. Hunting for the spot where dad sits that is. Finally, they have the couch to themselves.

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0622.jpeg

Last edited:
I uncovered my pool. The water is in the low 60's. That didn't slow Irving down.

In the pool.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back