• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

done deal

Ive recieved all my summit orders,they have been spot on,probably depends on what you order though,man I would have got my refund by now,your really patient,I dont mind the wait,its the lack of even an email that erks me,been calling them everyday and they dont even answer the phone,ill have to hang tight and see when they get to me
I feel for you guys, I just drive 20mins. to the mothership.

When I got home I checked Summit and they had some of the parts I needed, placed an order that night, two days later stuff was on my porch!:thumbsup:

When I got home I checked Summit and they had some of the parts I needed, placed an order that night, two days later stuff was on my porch!:thumbsup:
Just cancelled my mancini order and ordered the same stuff through mazzolini racing and my order has already shipped,talk about service,i know where im getting my parts from now on

I've bought from Mancini and they are a little slow on shipping sometime, hopefully Mancini's situation will improve I need to order some parts from them.

Placed order via web on 12/27, delivered today. Got shipping notice last week, arrived on time. Order was shorted 1 item, emailed today waiting on response.

Called today about missed part, was on hold just a few minutes. They explained part was backordered, but has arrived since. They will put in box, ship out to me at no additional shipping charge. Easy transaction, no worries.

Called today about missed part, was on hold just a few minutes. They explained part was backordered, but has arrived since. They will put in box, ship out to me at no additional shipping charge. Easy transaction, no worries.
Well I can't find fault in that customer service, and that's a good thing!
I want every Mopar parts and/or service providers to succeed, Mancini in particular as I've done business with them, which really helped me early on when I was in need of their help and experience. In one of those early orders, going back 7 or 8 years ago, they sent the wrong set of pushrods, and when I notified them they sent another set of the correct ones, told me to keep the ones I had, which I think I gave or sold cheap to a member of the MOPAR Nation :D

Never a problem in our union shop, Sundays and holidays triple time.
More volunteers than positions filling emergency orders.
FYI Wheel Vintiques Coker Tire wait untill inventory low before ordering another production run. They might be out of Mopar fitments but have plenty Ford/Chevy stuff in stock.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back