• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Done with headers...I need some 68-69 hi-perf manifolds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyShameless1978

Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
I am done, done, DONE with headers. I am done with the rattling against my torsion bars, the leaks, the destruction of my plug wires...DONE! And I am especially sick of the cost.

I need a set of factory Hi Perf exhaust manifolds. I think they are the kind that came on the 6 pack cars. My car is a 68 Satellite with a 440.

Anyone have a clean set for sale?

Tommy

waiting for a swap meet is your best bet - got mine for 100.00 from a 69'rr

If you don't want to wait, I'm fairly sure Tony's parts has some and he just did right by me on a running 440HP engine.

Waiting on a swap meet is out, unfortunately, because there aren't any in Southwest Florida. Plus, it is my only car, temporarily sidelined by an accident. I'm trying to get it all back together in the next few weeks while I can still use my girlfriends car. The headers were destroyed in the crash, so putting up with them any longer is also out, even if I wanted to.

Hell of a pickle to be in, I know...but SOMEone on here has to have set of manifolds, I would think?

Tommy

What brand of headers have you been using? I had a set of Super Comps by Hooker on my 71 Cuda that lasted for 15 years! AND, I was able to R&R the starter without loosening the header bolts!

Year One was selling copies for a couple hundred a set with all the SS hardware.

I am done, done, DONE with headers. I am done with the rattling against my torsion bars, the leaks, the destruction of my plug wires...DONE! And I am especially sick of the cost.

I need a set of factory Hi Perf exhaust manifolds. I think they are the kind that came on the 6 pack cars. My car is a 68 Satellite with a 440.

Anyone have a clean set for sale?

Tommy

I think there are some at Mopar City in Oregon,Illinois. Their phone # is 815-732-7751

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back