• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND free/cheap 62 headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
ok .. just going to ask.... finding the stock manifolds for a 413 long ram would kill me money wise if i could find them....lol
so dose anyone have a set of BB headers that will work in my 62 wagon. funds are running low and i can't stand the idea of running what i have. so looking for super cheap or even free will work better.
im in south central PA but will be going to eastrern PA saturday. hunting and gathering. .. maby we can do a trade?? with all this oddball stuff i got up here ya never know. i have AMC stuff as well. i know this is a big ask but it is for a good cause.... thanks....

IMG_20230927_111058.jpg

ok .. just going to ask.... finding the stock manifolds for a 413 long ram would kill me money wise if i could find them....lol
so dose anyone have a set of BB headers that will work in my 62 wagon. funds are running low and i can't stand the idea of running what i have. so looking for super cheap or even free will work better.
im in south central PA but will be going to eastrern PA saturday. hunting and gathering. .. maby we can do a trade?? with all this oddball stuff i got up here ya never know. i have AMC stuff as well. i know this is a big ask but it is for a good cause.... thanks....

View attachment 1597877
There are no 1962 stock Long Rams to fit a B body, unless cutting up the right inner fender is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back