• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door glass seal?????

maxwell1

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Hi all , I've got a 70 GTX looking for the seal that is affixed to the door glass [on the chrome strip]that seals to the quarter glass Thanks Max

I ordered one for my 69 RR Convertible from Restoration Specialties. PN CH1023-WS is called a Quarter Window Seal. The catalog description did not include my car in the listing but did when you reverse researched the number. Call Matt at 814-467-9842 x 1756. I hope you don't get confused like I did. Mine also fits a Dart and the last thing I wanted to do was put an A-body part on my B-body so I called back to fuss and was assured it was right. Less than $20.

Thanks for the info, gonna call em tomorrow Max

I ordered one for my 69 RR Convertible from Restoration Specialties. PN CH1023-WS is called a Quarter Window Seal. The catalog description did not include my car in the listing but did when you reverse researched the number. Call Matt at 814-467-9842 x 1756. I hope you don't get confused like I did. Mine also fits a Dart and the last thing I wanted to do was put an A-body part on my B-body so I
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

called back to fuss and was assured it was right. Less than $20.
---------------would have made it faster !!

Auto Transport Service
Back