• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door Panels

Joel Talka

Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Good Morning,

Time to do the interior of my 66 Coronet 2 door coupe. The seats are original and are in pretty good shape but somebody spray painted the door panels somewhere along the line. They are actually sticky and shiny. The question is, where is the best place to get replacement door panels and sun visors for that matter for this car (in black).

I see them on Classic industries but I suspect you guys know the best source..

Thanks in advance!

Joel

Back in the old days we just bought some vinyl/fabric and made our own. These are a very simple design and you can always spend the big bucks later if you don't like them.
Mike

I bought door panels from Legendary. They are sold by many of the suppliers.

20170816_165517.jpg

Back in the old days we just bought some vinyl/fabric and made our own. These are a very simple design and you can always spend the big bucks later if you don't like them.
Mike
I tried re-skinning the seats on my 65 Vette; twice.. I finally brought to an interiors guy to straighten it out...it was that far off.. This stuff is art, that's not me! :)

Classic Industries is a reseller, not a manufacturer.

I bought my Legendary brand seat upholstery from them.

Unfortunately, Classic has chosen to be somewhat obscure about who the manufacturer is of some of the products they sell.

Auto Transport Service
Back