• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Down under B Body

Big Red

Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
001.jpg
Hello all , I'm a new member from Australia. Long time Mopar fan who until last year owned local production Valiant's I now jumped in to the B body world with Big Red my 1969 Super bee

Welcome to the site! Beautiful car you have there! More pics are always welcome!

Welcome, nice super bee you have. I love the way they look as tough as they sound.

That is one bad bee! She's a beauty. Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined.

Welcome to FBBO, Nice! Very Nice!

That`s a different looking battery, then what I`m used to seeing?

Nice ride mate !! Welcome aboard.

Aren't all cars in Australia required to be right hand drive, or has that been changed?

It has never been that way. There were always permits for exceptions. ;)

Hi Mason66 The lawmakers have seen the light and we no longer have to butcher cars to use them Red is still as it left the factory left hand drive
003.jpg

Welcome aboard big red, great looking 69 1/2 did you import or was it already in oz.

Gorgeous car BIGRed, I also have a 69 Coronet and hoping to build a clone to that level. I am wondering if you have trouble keeping her cool with the heat you see "down under"? Anything different added besides the OEM supplied by Mother Mopar?

Auto Transport Service
Back