• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver’s side door window is stuck in closed position!

Brian Lontz

Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi, just wanting to know the steps to take to resolve a stuck window on driver’s side door window. It’s stuck in the closed position. Do I need to pull the panel off & lubricate the regulator? What lube to use? How to do it? Not a clue here, !!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Brian

Take the panel and see what the issue might be. Could be a roller jammed up.

Steps: Open door. Pry off inside door panel. Observe conditions inside door, glass regulator and track. Return here, report observations, await further instructions.

The only 2 times I've had a window completely stuck, was due to the forward edge seal bunched up in the channel. The whole assy. has to come out for that.

Hi, just wanting to know the steps to take to resolve a stuck window on driver’s side door window. It’s stuck in the closed position. Do I need to pull the panel off & lubricate the regulator? What lube to use? How to do it? Not a clue here, !!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Brian

Sell the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back