• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dyno tuning

RT K_line

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a dyno shop in the San Antonio area that is capable of tuning a carbureted 440 engine. I have a 850 demon with annular boosters. I had it tuned fairly well with the purple shaft solid lift cam. But have upgraded to a solid roller with less duratoin an more lift . I'm close with the jet size but not sure what effect the Air bleeds & emulsion bleeders I have. It has a stumble just past tip in.

Curious which Purple Shaft did you use & what roller did you go to?

The purple shaft was the 296 duration 557 lift and switched to a custom comp cams solid roller with 268 and 276 duration 584 &588 lift.

Seriously?

I just GOOGLED "Dyno Tuning San Antonio" and saw at LEAST 10 shops...

Your LUCKY Dude!
Lots of reputable "Shops" out there...

PS: Smart choice, Dyno Tuning is the BEST way to tune.
And, they provide you with the SPECS (DATA) for future reference.

Go for it and let us know the details...PLEASE?
PICS help too.

Thanks for the info super bee ski, but I was looking for someone who may have used a shop in my area. I went by one shop by my work and there wasn't one car on the lot. Not to promising.
Sorry 66satillite47 cam card was misplaced during my move to S A, will keep you posted if it turns up

Auto Transport Service
Back