• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 66 Charger Sway Bar kit

Marc##

Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
My '66 Charger sway bar hardware doesn't look anything like the parts shown on Classic Industries or other websites. I believe my car is an early '66 so might have a '65 design so no one can tell me exactly the p/n I need. If anyone has information I would appreciate the help. The pictures show what I have now.
Sway Bar1.jpg
Sway Bar2.jpg
Sway Bar2.jpg
Sway Bar1.jpg
Sway Bar2.jpg
Sway Bar2.jpg
Sway Bar2.jpg

Got my new bushings from mopar mall. Right stuff, same sway bar.

Thank you for the response, never knew they existed. I just checked and they look like the right bushings. I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks again.

Called Mopar Mall, talked with them and they have the bushings but not the hardware, glad to say they are on the way. He referred me to MOOG but they were no help. After blast cleaning the drop link and rear torsion bar bracket they are perfectly good to use again. The PB blaster and patience made it possible to remove without destroying them.

20210303_161018.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back