• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Black 1971-72 Lower rear interior panels

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Just saw these and man they are expensive. I know who is selling them and with all the cars and parts he deals in, does he not realize that there were NEVER factory holes screwed through these like this?? Crazy money for them...

1971 1972 Charger R/T SE Road Runner Satellite GTX rear lower door panels black | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

I got all those panels kick a pillar sail lower door and rear not sure what I will do with them all

Can hardly give these away these days. In 10-20 years our kids will be paying to have them hauled off.

I would like to get a full white panel set for my 74!!!! but the bucket panels which are the ONLY repro panels which worth the price. Not the Accuform or the Palco ones of course, but the ones that Classic Industries sells. The rest of panels are the worst thousand bucks I ever have spent in my life!!!

I was talking to Jimmy at the Mopars in the Park this past spring looking for sail panels and those exact same rear lowers for my 71 Superbee

White interior , but I would say your never going to find mint original in white anything because of the plastic delaminating from the sun

Anyways not even a few swap spaces down from him I came across a guy with everything I wanted in Perfect Perfect Condition - All 1971 Lowers , and the Non SE Sail Panels - Said he had them in his basement for over 40 years - Honestly I couldn’t believe how perfect the factory rubber seals on the sail panels looked with Chrysler part numbers

All in black with mint arm rests and the chrome was perfect on the ash trays

$150.00 for everything - I couldn’t pull my wallet out fast enough

Last edited:
I was talking to Jimmy at the Mopars in the Park this past spring looking for sail panels and those exact same rear lowers for my 71 Superbee

White interior , but I would say your never going to find mint original in white anything because of the plastic delaminating from the sun

Anyways not even a few swap spaces down from him I came across a guy with everything I wanted in Perfect Perfect Condition - All 1971 Lowers , and the Non SE Sail Panels - Said he had them in his basement for over 40 years - Honestly I couldn’t believe how perfect the factory rubber seals on the sail panels looked with Chrysler part numbers

All in black with mint arm rests and the chrome was perfect on the ash trays

$150.00 for everything - I couldn’t pull my wallet out fast enough
Who and where please???

He thinks he has gold in his hands. Everything he lists is way overpriced.

While these pieces may be on the pricey side, I can say that I've bought a lot of pieces from him over the past 2 years, and they were all very reasonable. Also, he's gone out of his way to send helpful reference pics for some of the pieces I was missing on my dash. For 71-74 B-Body stuff I've been very impressed, and his delivery times have also been excellent. Just my 2 cents...

Dealt with Jimmy many times, always fair and helpful. Going back a few years he was delivering some parts to someone in On Canada and took time to drop stuff to
me at my work place and continued on his way.

I have to buy a full interior for my 71 Charger :(
Seats too? That could be expensive especially buckets with the metal seat hinge covers if an early car.. The plastic panels buy them one at a time and get the best It's what I did to make nice clean unchalked panels.

Seat panels are available on PERFECT repros from CI. As far I recall ~$250 for the pair.

Rest of repro market for plastic interior parts are a piece of $hh1t

(I have read good opinions about TONY's A pillars thought)

He thinks he has gold in his hands. Everything he lists is way overpriced.
Yes and no. Anything I've ever gotten from him was in as good a shape or better than he described or appeared online. I got a mint original set of fender mounted turn signals for the 71 off him. Perfect lenses, wiring and perfect original gasket and chrome for $75 shipped. And the bulbs still work. These cars are to the point that if you want nice original you're going to have to pay for it or, go buy Chinese ****!

Auto Transport Service
Back