• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electric car fuel

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
The longest train I’ve ever seen. All cars were full of electric car fuel.
22FD8DAD-1B72-4BC5-B43A-79763F4A05D6.jpeg

:lol:
The whole EV thing would be hilarious - if it weren't being force-fed down our throats.

Only thing wrong with electric cars is the politics.

Only thing wrong with electric cars is the politics.
...and economic viability....and environmental impact, both at manufacturing as well as disposal times....
....and that pesky little "sometimes they blow the eff up" part....etc. etc.

...and economic viability....and environmental impact, both at manufacturing as well as disposal times....
....and that pesky little "sometimes they blow the eff up" part....etc. etc.
Same issues with any other vehicle. I didn't say they are cleaner, or cheaper, or where the electric power comes from. Just saying that when you remove the political stuff, it's just another vehicle. I don't hear too many people complaining that Trains are electric and hybird-electric? They just aren't 100% battery powered.

Same issues with any other vehicle. I didn't say they are cleaner, or cheaper, or where the electric power comes from. Just saying that when you remove the political stuff, it's just another vehicle. I don't hear too many people complaining that Trains are electric and hybird-electric? They just aren't 100% battery powered.

Trains need fossil fuel to generate the electricity. The same goes for electric cars. The uneducated don't, or refuse to, comprehend that simple fact.

"just another vehicle" that would (and always has) lost in the competitive marketplace; it takes governmental
mandates (and a ****-ton of taxpayer $$$) to make them even viable.
Big difference.

I’m still waiting to see results of government crash tests on these “very heavy” cars, and to see how the batteries hold up in these tests.
Leak? Toxic fumes? Fire?
Hmmm, guess I missed those videos

They are less than 5% of the market share 'in actual sales'
that should tell you something right there
if you were to watch TV or Utube or some social media sites etc.
they paint a very different picture

they are way too expensive & aren't clean technology

D) Information - facts minus emotions opinions based experiance stupidity Ignores facts.png

They rape the earth to produce the batteries
most electronics are foreign-made,
mostly in either China or Chinese-Tiape/Taiwan
& many minerals come from Russia
or African literally 'slave labor/children' too
& it's either/also our enemies & adversaries too
(a cellphone &/or laptop is a fraction of it, I don't use either of them)
that are all profiting off all of it (+ 10% to big guy)
& cut the chain of supplies anytime they wish

makes no good sense for the USA
not now, not in 10+ years either,
no infrastructure (or qualified techs) to support any of it

this is just being pushed thru by IDEOLOGY, political crap

D) EV cars & batteries effect & cause or costs to the ecology.jpg

Seems today it's just as easy to buy a scientist
as it is a politician
that's what driving this stuff
profiting off the investments
that they are forcing (eventually mandated)
on the general public

This is NOT a fair market or need, let alone wanted
driving any of it
it's IDEOLOGY or PROFIT for a specific sect./class

Last edited:
I had to throw some fuel, nope, batteries on the fire :)
If they just put reactors in the cars, they wouldn't need the batteries.
Just saying, take away all the politics, and you just have expensive niche electric vehicles that the rich and enviros would buy.

"Trains need fossil fuel to generate the electricity. The same goes for electric cars. The uneducated don't, or refuse to, comprehend that simple fact."

Basically true. Commuter and subway trains use the electricity from what ever power plants are producing it, same for the electric cars. Currently most power is fossil fuel, but there is atomic, hydro, thermal, solar, wind, wave, and other ways to produce electricity. That all have their drawbacks, as does fossil fuel.

""just another vehicle" that would (and always has) lost in the competitive marketplace; it takes governmental
mandates (and a ****-ton of taxpayer $$$) to make them even viable.
Big difference."

Exactly! I guess I should have said just another expensive niche vehicle.

"I’m still waiting to see results of government crash tests on these “very heavy” cars, and to see how the batteries hold up in these tests.
Leak? Toxic fumes? Fire?
Hmmm, guess I missed those videos"

As for "Leak? Toxic fumes? Fire?" same can be said of any vehicle.

Budnicks has a long post there, but he is right! It is all about the politics.

I like this one: "Seems today it's just as easy to buy a scientist as it is a politician"

Not just today. I can't think of a time when science and politics were not intertwined.

Major changes with a mandate attached to them usually have a hidden agenda that we will only discover once everything is "in place".

Auto Transport Service
Back