• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electronic Ignition Advise 66 Coronet

Buy a Performance Mopar electronic conversion kit. You can mount the ign Module on this bracket for a "factory look" it uses factory attachment points so you wont have to drill holes in you car to mount it. I make and sell the brackets - PM me if you are interested in one, I have some ready to ship. View attachment 1332542
What holes does it mount to meaning, what was there before this bracket?

OP, I also have a 4bbl swapped, dual exhaust 361, and I went with pertronix. Seemed to really clean up idle and smoothed out the revs. I want to use the drop in kit from petronix but my distributor was junk, so I just bought the petronix distributor, as I don't want the external box of the DC set up. I think I may get hops to rebuild my distributor and use the drop in kit, but Sniper just came out with small cap distributors and I will probably just go with that and use my laptop to make a timing curve.

The mounting bracket was used on cars that had factory installed electronic ignition. There would be no mounting holes on your car for this.

How to you get by the prob of too much timing at higher rpms then? The old weld them up trick?
No welding I use a smaller advance cam. I dont like welding them up they seem to hang up then from what I have tested. Unless you have a mill to re straighten the slot with.

Auto Transport Service
Back