• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine Bay Wiring Harness from bulkhead

D Jay Hopkins

Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
I finally have my 68 Coronet in the garage and beginning to source parts. I am looking for the complete wiring harness from the bulkhead connector on. I found one for oil light, horn, etc at Classic Car Industries but I would like to replace all of them. Any help is appreciated - Jay

Year One has the monopoly on selling the M&H harnesses... but you can also buy it via Jamie at Megaparts. I won't buy a bolt from Classics...

I have bought a lot from yearone. I recommend you call them instead of online. I haven’t had good service online.

Evans wiring , Erie, Penna. Nice people to deal with!

Evans wiring , Erie, Penna. Nice people to deal with!
Evans does not sell the complete under the dash wiring harness

I just bought a new harness from YEARONE and they are nice....

i bought a engine bay harness for Evans... they too are nice

Last edited:
Tommy White at partshound.net restores them. I used Year One for the dash harness, and Evans before I found Partshound.
Partshound restored a console harness that Evens knew nothing about it. Also calibrated my cluster.

I am in CA. Could you please provide contact info for the vendors mentioned? I appreciate your time and your help - Jay

Auto Transport Service
Back