• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate sale score.

When your looking around there can you please see if the Nash Metro is still there and how much they want. In the video is was the full car but I don’t think had an engine.

There’s all kinds of old paraphernalia boxes, oil cans, spark plugs and spark plug boxes, vintage timing lights, vintage dwell meter, All kinds of stuff in the shed

I'm looking for one of these. I'll make it worth your while. Looks like a good place to see one, right time period for Dodge and Plymouth.
20170115_181759.jpg

When your looking around there can you please see if the Nash Metro is still there and how much they want. In the video is was the full car but I don’t think had an engine.

Look through the comments below the video for contact info and which cars might have been sold.

I’ll ask right now

I'm looking for one of these. I'll make it worth your while. Looks like a good place to see one, right time period for Dodge and Plymouth.
View attachment 1008373
Lots of cool old plate rings. Unfortunately they are on cars and he won’t separate them. I’m gonna dig for the day. If I find one I’ll get it for you

It is still available. He did not give me a price. Just contact him through the video or his website. I mean they’re letting cars go for a few hundred dollars so shoot low and see what he says. There was a guy that bought a complete 52 or 53 Saratoga with a complete 51 Dodge hood and 15 or 20 other car parts for $800.

In the video the guy said the Duster had a 6 cylinder, so the trans is probably a 3 speed.
I could spend all day at a place like that.

In the video the guy said the Duster had a 6 cylinder, so the trans is probably a 3 speed.
I could spend all day at a place like that.
I plan on spending all next Monday up there.

Auto Transport Service
Back