• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

Esther says Merry Christmas FBBO!

Her first Christmas!

15BF68D0-0E42-4102-8172-54CF8A1633AB.jpeg

For you folks who are keeping up with Esther as I post…

She turned 6 months old on January 1st. Here’s a couple of pics to commemorate the occasion.

59C84B80-67A6-4F37-A79A-55A763BB8D71.jpeg

AB2D70E0-134C-4A3D-B281-642A79C93829.jpeg

And she recently started eating solid food. Think this is some type of allergic reaction?

4F6431BF-895F-41D8-92FE-ABB4E86C6AB5.jpeg

Why you doing that Nick ,poor baby mean grampa :lol:

Last edited:
Esther turned 7 months on February 1st.
And she’s got (2) teeth she’s cutting to show for it. Becoming a real pro at the solid food thing now. :)

42C52988-9339-4042-BFD7-C8ABD92366D0.jpeg

CC175DE1-FAFF-4909-A933-579DB288D70D.jpeg

Looking like Esther will be walking soon in the next few months. I’ll be sure to let you all know when that happens. As always, appreciate you folks who are following along on the journey with our first granddaughter.
:thumbsup:

69548F0B-54B5-477D-80DE-18D92C919771.jpeg

A5F137FE-F7BF-4619-A56A-E1095D1EF26C.jpeg

Our first grandchild -granddaughter said to her boyfriend last summer (are we getting married or not?) there will be a wedding. They have been dating for about 7 years.

CAKE WITH TONS OF ICING for that cutie's 1st bday!!! Let the icing go EVERYWHERE pop-pop!!! Keep mom & nanny away. Just tell the ladies its a pop-pop thing. Oh yea, PICTURES PICTURES, got to save them for her future husband!! :lol:

Our first grandchild -granddaughter said to her boyfriend last summer (are we getting married or not?) there will be a wedding. They have been dating for about 7 years.
Esther is our first grandchild too. Watching how fast our own kids grew up, I'm sure my wife and I will be looking back soon enough saying "it seems like just yesterday". Unreal how it seems time moves faster and faster the older we get.

So...if I understood you correctly, I have to give your granddaughter credit for her unique way of asking her boyfriend to marry her. Classic:lol:

CAKE WITH TONS OF ICING for that cutie's 1st bday!!! Let the icing go EVERYWHERE pop-pop!!! Keep mom & nanny away. Just tell the ladies its a pop-pop thing. Oh yea, PICTURES PICTURES, got to save them for her future husband!! :lol:
So you're saying the messier the better? lol

good for her

Just saying Nick, Esther has you wrapped buddy :lol:

Oldests grandkid, grandson, is 14, his dad took him out to empty parking lot in the new ScatPak to do donuts & burnouts. Glad I'm not paying for those tyres!! I forsee @PlymCrazy stock piling tyres for Esther!!! :lol:

Oldests grandkid, grandson, is 14, his dad took him out to empty parking lot in the new ScatPak to do donuts & burnouts. Glad I'm not paying for those tyres!! I forsee @PlymCrazy stock piling tyres for Esther!!! :lol:
At 14 or any age that sounds like a lot of fun.

And we definitely have some fun planned for Esther. Appreciate the encouragement. :lol:

Earlier today Esther crawled for her very first time. And of all things to entice her, my SIL’s smelly slipper lol. Here she is with her dad.

Auto Transport Service
Back