• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Our first granddaughter made her arrival on July 1st of this year. Thought it appropriate to put her in some proper attire to get started. The website I ordered this from allowed me to upload a pic of my car to have it put on the front. How cool.
DC4A1581-5EDB-4D5C-91A0-7A3746B01C81.png

Last edited:
Our granddaughter came to visit us today. She put her coveralls on and got right to work. First was an oil change on the Roadrunner. She knows better than to go for the metric box wrench. Went right for the 9/16” lol.
409CD802-8818-4677-BA96-0AA55A089CF2.jpeg
C3FF7843-E095-44CF-8691-5A4433D0DC89.jpeg

Before she dropped the transmission pan for me and changed the fluid and filter, my wife swooped in and put a stop to it. Something about child labor? Maybe next time.

Happy grandma:lol:

799AF3AF-8D0A-4F3E-B5AC-D6C9E2BEA42A.jpeg

Before she dropped the transmission pan for me and changed the fluid and filter, my wife swooped in and put a stop to it. Something about child labor? Maybe next time.

Happy grandma:lol:

View attachment 1369545
Child labour exploitation .... :lol:

Cool pictures. :thumbsup: Try filming her reaction while standing at the steering wheel, and pressing the horn button. It was hilarious when my son did it aged about 12 months. :)

OOOHHHH NO!! Sounds like GRANDMA is attempting to get POPPY to PAY lil girl by getting............
th.jpeg-121.jpg

or THIS.....
th.jpeg-120.jpg

What are going to do Pop-pop???

Child labour exploitation .... :lol:

Cool pictures. :thumbsup: Try filming her reaction while standing at the steering wheel, and pressing the horn button. It was hilarious when my son did it aged about 12 months. :)
For you? I'll do it. Next time we get her down to the shop I'll try to remember that.

OOOHHHH NO!! Sounds like GRANDMA is attempting to get POPPY to PAY lil girl by getting............View attachment 1369548
or THIS.....
View attachment 1369549
What are going to do Pop-pop???
Funny you say that lol. We have had three battery powered cars like that handed down by friends and family so far. My son is thinking of hot-rodding one for her. I've been refreshing the go-kart we had for our kids when they were younger. Brakes, throttle cable, chain, rear bearings were all destroyed. Only thing left to do is install a new kill switch. We had her test fit that last night as well while she was over. I believe my daughter sent me a photo. I'll post it shortly if so...

How is she at setting up a Dana 60? Asking for a friend.
When I asked her she said "grandpa, you're Roadrunner isn't an A12 car and I'd prefer you keep it as close to original as possible. Last time I looked at your VIN I saw an H not an M." Put a tear in my eye.

Maybe one day I'll convince her:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back