• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

Next it'll be "HEY I'M STUCK OVER HERE" !
20221116_142228.jpg

I did like shoveling at night with my dog ,very peaceful. Unless it was that heavy crap. Time to build snow mans with your grand daughter and do the snow angle for her Nick.

Don't ever look a baby in the eye, they can turn you to stone, lol.
Never heard that one before lol

…besides my daughter I refuse to hold them
I can’t explain why either, but I limit baby holding to just those in my immediate family. They sure are fragile the younger they are. I was on nearly a 20 year baby hiatus until one of our kids had a baby. Had to shake the rust out of holding her to feel comfortable again:poke:

I did like shoveling at night with my dog ,very peaceful. Unless it was that heavy crap. Time to build snow mans with your grand daughter and do the snow angle for her Nick.
Been a while since I’ve done snow angels Dave. Maybe you can swing by sometime and show me how again? I’ll snap a pic of you doing one and add it to this thread. This way those that forgot how have a tutorial with you in it. I’m sure folks won’t forget how once they’ve seen that. :poke:

We have always had Power wheels for the kids and real quads as well. First one is my youngest Son on our little LT50. Then on his own Quad Sport 230 many years later. We also have a Honda 80 for the kids and many other quads to ride on as well. The last one is my oldest Son now with my Grandson's First ride. On to the next Generation.

1599838372849_Sears, Josh on quad at Botsford.jpg

20190419_104723.jpg

Quads 2.jpg

Quads 3.jpg

100_1683.jpg

100_1684.jpg

20161104_213747 (004).jpg

20220716_185507.jpg

We have always had Power wheels for the kids and real quads as well. First one is my youngest Son on our little LT50. Then on his own Quad Sport 230 many years later. We also have a Honda 80 for the kids and many other quads to ride on as well. The last one is my oldest Son now with my Grandson's First ride. On to the next Generation.

View attachment 1375962

View attachment 1375963

View attachment 1375965

View attachment 1375966

View attachment 1375967

View attachment 1375968

View attachment 1375969

View attachment 1375972
Love that little 50cc I see in there. And the 80 you referenced reminds me of when we were younger as kids we had an ATC 70. Then later when my wife and I had our own kids we found another ATC 70 just like I had when I was a kid and started our own kids on it. Heres a pic I found of the ATC70 we had as kids.

CEDE19CB-E7E9-4E66-8FDE-AFE34F270D78.jpeg

After the ATC 70 we started our own kids on, we bought a couple 90cc quads for the kids. Found a pic of one of them. Chinese made. Found myself tightening bolts regularly for the entire couple years we owned. I do not recommend.
4B9405EF-73B4-4164-B072-661312D1BB9C.jpeg

In 2007 we bought a new Honda Rancher 420. Recreation, yard work, plowing, you name it. Has always been reliable. The kids always loved it. One day we’ll get the granddaughter on it. We’ll see when she’s ready. Driving in this pic is our oldest daughter 10 years ago. She’s the one who gave us our new granddaughter here recently.
F5E725D4-308D-4585-8713-29CCA9972DA8.jpeg

Esther’s first giggle a few days ago. I had the honor and privilege of being the one she first did that with. She’s 4 1/2 months old.

Your so lucky Nick,hoping my son will give me one soon.
Maybe soon enough Dave. You’ll be a fun and favorite grandpa no doubt. We didn’t know which of our kids was going to give us a grandchild first. We were actually thinking Brittany would be the first one. But nope, it was Emily. Her and Dylan were scared to death to tell us when she got pregnant, like we were going to be disappointed with them or something. We couldn’t have been more happy for them when they broke the news to us.

Esther’s first giggle a few days ago. I had the honor and privilege of being the one she first did that with. She’s 4 1/2 months old.

:thumbsup:

Now THAT is something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

Things in life come and go, but the gift of life stays with us here and the hereafter, it never leaves us and that is a true blessing. I'm smiling, you just can't see it!!!!

Things in life come and go, but the gift of life stays with us here and the hereafter, it never leaves us and that is a true blessing. I'm smiling, you just can't see it!!!!
Oh I knew you were smiling, believe me:lol:

You’re good peeps

Babies are a blessing from God, my only regret is we did not have more. It's an awesome thing to be able to influence the future.......get next to her ALL you can, its wonderful.

Auto Transport Service
Back