• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exhaust kits for 67 Coronet

Hyper Henry

Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello
First time B-body owner; always had A-Body's and E-Body's. Any way got a 67 Coronet with big block and presently just has stock manifolds on it with a crimped 2.5" exhaust system on it. I want to go with headers and a 3" system. I know TTI make a real nice header and exhaust kit but its out of my price range. Probably going to go with coated Hooker Super Comps or possibly Doug's. Is there a nice fitting 3" exhaust kit out there that won't cost me an arm and a leg?? I have used a 2.5" Pypes system before on a 69 Dart and really worked well but I don't see anything for a B-body??

Thanks for your help
Derrick

Thanks beezee. Don't get out racing with the Henry J as much as I would like but when I do it sure is fun....:eek:)

Derrick

Good mufflers, on a nice 2.5" system is all most cars with a stockish engine need. 3" just gets loud and sounds like a boat. 2-cents

3" head pipes, turbo muffs, and 2.5" tails. works good. nothing is cheap anymore.

Auto Transport Service
Back