• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F@#d up A-body update

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
Updated a-bodies, now I can't get back in to log in.
Got only two Email addresses, doesn't Iike either one, says the password is wrong (hell, I only use two, can't make either work) and won't let me reset cause It doesn't like my email, or even my name!
Password is written down, somewhere, 250 miles away. Don't do me a helluva lotta good. I haven't needed to use it for years, how the f@#k am I supposed to remember it?
This kinda **** just pisses me off.

I just logged back in using handle and password. The update is the same as this forum was updated to months ago. Give it a few days for Joey to manual input the tweeks...

Actually managed to guess the password, so I got logged in. Funny thing is... the header over there on my phone says For B-bodies Only!

Sorry the OP had trouble. It worked right for me.
It looks good.

What’s this a-bodies forum you talk of, there’s other forums out there?

This is the best forum on the net, so why go anywhere else?

What’s this a-bodies forum you talk of, there’s other forums out there?

This is the best forum on the net, so why go anywhere else?
That's not what they say on the a-body side, lol.
Some of us have a-bodies as well as B's. Plus, more Mopar guys can't be a bad thing, can it?

I only had one. A ‘71 Scamp I got for $225 back in 1986. It was a summer beater that had an inspection good for 4 months. I didn’t cars could rust that badly. Although now looking back… it wasn’t that bad compared to some of the ‘70 Chargers I’ve seen on eBay.

No site of Joeys gets the traffic like A bodies. I’ve been a member there since 2008, lots of great folks there, and a lot of them are here as well. I like all of Joeys sites, although some barely get any action.

I wonder if you were trying to get in, at the point when it was down for the maintenance??

I wonder if you were trying to get in, at the point when it was down for the maintenance??
No, it was up, I saw Joey's notice. My problem basically was that I was trying to use a couple variations of my commonly used password.... which wasn't the right one . (Hadn't used it.... or needed it for years).
When I pulled my head out of you-know-where, along with the RIGHT password, everything is hunky-dory again.

Auto Transport Service
Back