• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quit making so much noise! I'm trying to sleep.

The mighty Imp.
The Imp pusher on the dyno.
The new and improved Imp intake.

20201009_152835.jpg

20220719_153559.jpg

20230102_182156.jpg

#22 lower pic , who's injector body is that ? does it fit a dominator pattern ? that setup looks like what i need for my stage 6 m1 rb intake .

who's makes that throttle body and what pattern is that throttle body bolt on ? dominator or 4500 ? i can set the port injectors are willson's .

Every time I read or hear the thread title, I think of this, right in the beginning like 15 seconds in:

who's makes that throttle body and what pattern is that throttle body bolt on ? dominator or 4500 ? i can set the port injectors are willson's .
That's a Wilson throttle body. I like it because it's shorter than most and allows me to run the taller intake.
Wilson has lots of throttle bodies, including 4500s.

@feets , thanks for that info , thinking injection might be the way to go on this new build for my 63 sfgc car .

@69sunroofse , why the red x ? you disagree with my questions ? i know i made an error calling it an injector body , but did correct that in post #25 .

What was your old screen name ? & avavtar I may remember better

oh yeah, Welcome back
Don't remember what the avatar was but the user name was.....wait for it....feets :D Long time ago at Moparts. Lots of us left Moparts when MoparStyle got started up and then died a long slow death with most of the ones that left MS coming here and FABO etc.
The 65 Belvedere Feets Built... And eventually sold... Twin Turbo 440....

View attachment 1596378
I remember seeing this at the Houston Mopar Show and Race.....and swap meet.

I missed him even though I never heard of him... Must have a great PR guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back