• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE F70-14 tires Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erickson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got these tires on a OEM Restored car that i bought They look to be old. Can anyone tell me when they were made and what 4 of them with tires are worth? Thanks
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_2095.JPG

The date code area is on the back and it's usually 4 letters....about an inch long...

The formats are tricky to figure out the date but can be done...

They look like new ones and not originals but dates will confirm that...

Is this what you need, The reason I'm asking is the car came with two sets and this set looks a lot older then the other set, thanks

IMG_2096.JPG IMG_2097.JPG

The numbers are throwing me off leaning more towards newer tires ...the MULO (888388)

Originals has letters and a few numbers to designate week and year

For example:
http://www.mmcdetroit.com/ICCA/References/Tire_Reference/#pop01

DW is very knowledgeable and helpful. You can email him your pics off his website and he will get back to you. It may take a day or two but he will get back...

DOT will be on both sides, but on one side only the DOT will be followed by 4 digits - e.g. 2812. This is the week and year the tire was made. In this example it would be the 28th week on 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back