• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Fan pully for a 318 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFG MOPAR

Local time
10:46 PM
Reaction score
Inexpensive, please ?

Mike.

A replacement aluminum pump was installed ..
:thumbsup:

cast iron or aluminum water pump? they are different depths

a/c?

hello I might have one in my pile of parts that I have in the garage. I,ll take a look soon.

Also might want to tell us if you need single groove or dual groove.

pulley

I have a few Big Block single groove fan pulleys and single to four groove crank pulleys if you need some. PM with e-mail address for pictures.

Still need a pulley, the aluminum one was too short.
It was about 2 1/2" and I need one about 2 7/8" !!?
It lined up with the outside groove on the crank pulley, I need it to line up with the Inside groove.
:BangHead:
Anyone?

Thanks,

Mike.

Still need a pulley, the aluminum one was too short.
It was about 2 1/2" and I need one about 2 7/8" !!?
It lined up with the outside groove on the crank pulley, I need it to line up with the Inside groove.
:BangHead:
Anyone?

Thanks,

Mike.

if you have a cast aluminum pump and no A/C the pulley is 3" . it looks like this. its the only one cone shaped single groove. I have one but im not sure where it is. this set is on Ebay

Attachments

• pip1.jpg
    pip1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 101
Generally the small block pulley depending on a/c or cast iron or year the most common pulley is 6 1/2" diameter and 2 5/8" depth.... small block.... the5 3/4"x 2" depth big block a/c pulley is on my '67 318 w/ac to line up with a bullet gearheads 3grove crank pulley and 68 up SFI ballancer.... I have shimed out the accessories and am in the process of buttoning up that soon... e bay has a bunch of mopar pulley and a Chevy pulley will work or a jaguar.... measure and stand back and look for the line ups.... sometimes a flat washer here and there will help shim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back