• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for it to fit my 73 Satellite with a 318 engine... Please PM me anyone has one. Thanks.

What's the core size on your radiator. I might still have the one off of mine when I did the big block swap. (Didn't fit the aluminum rad).

Just the original stock one Rev, Ill check in the AM and see, get a measurement and get back.. Thanks!

Probably wont help you recognize it but i had it so...
my20smallblock20Custom20Custom.gif

Hey, Thanks Rick! Rev is going to look for me to, i told him no hurry on it, which im really not in no big hurry, maybe between you guys ill get one and mark that off this seemingly endless list of things i need, and some i want :)..

i may have something for ya Ron. do you have a part number or a size?? i have two shrouds, but they may/may not be for a BB...

Thanks Mar, Its a 318 engine, i measured the core diameter and I guess ill need to do again in the AM, Cant remember, it was 18x19 something like that but ill do it again...

just checked Ron. no dice. they are both p/n 2785435. decodes to a c-body BB shroud. sorry man...good luck on your quest!

Oh well, I do thank you sir!!! Im going to find something close and fab one.

took a little look on the olde intranet, and HOLY CRAP. cheapest one i found was 169 bucks!!! and it was USED!!!!

maybe a junkyard run is in your future, Ronnie??

that's gotta be cheaper than trying to fab one i would think??

WOW I didn't think they would be that bad.. Ill find one, i just remembered a guy down south that just may be able to help me.. Ill give that a shot, nothing to loose, i may have to wait at that price as im waiting for a set of gears im hoping to score for the same car.. Id love to do the junk yard deal, I don't have a problem with it, I just thought with all the threads that have some of these cars and selling parts, i may get lucky!

Un-real I never would have thought it Mar.. MOPAR? Take a look at at what one is for a old Mustang... Ummm... http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-1965-1966-Ford-Mustang-Fan-Shroud-/130596270191?hash=item1e6824f06f&item=130596270191&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

A newer 318, i have (engine) I may go back and see what he has... With these prices, NOTHING like i thought, Ill need to go another route.. I have another part pending.. I cant give them up... It will work out, always does! Thanks for the help though...

i guess the industry is trying to make all their profits on MoPars...

whatta a surprise!!!!

It's them darn gold lined parts. That and I still can't find that shroud I thought I had laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back