• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Father-in-law's 1970 RR

upload_2019-4-22_21-33-40.png
Is that your father-in-law back in the day with the custom license plates? Great looking road runner...and :welcome:

Welcome! I am also in SE PA (Lansdale to be precise) and I have a factory Limelight 383 4 speed car too! However, mine does not have the great family heritage that yours does. Cherish it, but drive and enjoy it too!

Cheers,

Hawk

Welcome. Nice to see it kept it the family!!! Were there any mods done? Is it all original? If yes, it can be a great reference for the Mopar world. Unmolested truly original survivors are very rare!!!
Not completely unmolested, but mostly original. He changed out the wheels, added the vinyl top, and replaced the Holley carb with a Carter, all in the early 70s. Plus a paint re-spray in 1999. There may be a few other changes that he's failed to remember, but otherwise intact and in great shape.

Welcome from the show me state!!

Ya gotta put some 15" on it...would be way Cool. It is not sitting correct.
Rallyes or Torque Thrusts will really look SAAAAMOKIN'.
You wont have any problem reselling those 14" Torque Thrust Clones.

I agree that 15" wheels (and bigger tires) would fill up the wheel wells much better, but those could be wheels put on by his father-in-law way back in the day. If so, then the way the car sits is "preserved" in it's day 2 configuration as set up by his father-in-law. That's cool as heck and kind of makes the rims special and way more cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back