• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Father/Son 1968 Coronet Project

Msmith68w

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here, so I wanted to say hello. This weekend the old man and I took a roadtrip and picked up this exceptionally nice 1968 Coronet 440 from a neighboring state. We've been dreaming of doing a restoration project together for almost 15 years, and it's finally beginning. We are looking forward to learning a lot from you all and posting some updates as we go along.

1713202376205.png

1713202382924.png
1713202387854.png

Speaking of neighboring states . . .

Welcome (1)c.jpg

And best wishes for your father & son project!

Looks like a decent car. Enjoy the time with your dad!

Cool father & son project. good luck

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '68 Coronet project. Nice to hear it's a father/son deal. The Duke's called. They want their wheels back! LOL.

Welcome from Central Oregon. Treasure that time with your Dad, I wish I would have had more myself!

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have two older brothers to yours. A 65 500 and a 67 deluxe wagon.

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, 68 Coronets are cool looking cars. Glad your dad is on this journey with you.

Glade to see the combo. It was great fun building this with my young son. Best advice is to make a schedule and be realistic. I had 1,200 hours in our build.

Make it great again.

IMG_4177.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back