• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES?

BDF6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
I'm partial to "A Christmas Story". I can really relate to Ralphy & the bully!
And the stupid flagpole...

That's a classic, We also like Scrooged and the best is A lion in Winter.

I'm partial to "A Christmas Story". I can really relate to Ralphy & the bully!
And the stupid flagpole...

AND, the house is open for viewing in Cleveland. (Don’t shoot your eye out!)

White Christmas, it's a wonderful life, scrooge, polar express, Rudolph, frosty, a Christmas story .. and of course ..... home alone ! There's a bunch of good ones, sure I've missed a few

Home Alone and National Lampoons Christmas holidays come to mind. I seen them when they were released and I was just a kid at the time. Probably why they are my favourites

There is a new one that is on Netflix right now with Kurt Russel.... think it’s called Christmas Chronicles. It’s good. I’ve watched it with my 7 year old twice already. Oh, and it has a challenger it too

There is a new one that is on Netflix right now with Kurt Russel.... think it’s called Christmas Chronicles. It’s good. I’ve watched it with my 7 year old twice already. Oh, and it has a challenger it too
Yes ! Just watched that with my kids last night, was good ... especially the jail scene !

45e4a68f-d9df-45f7-8e81-01b4ca5524e9.jpeg.jpg
kid has ingenuity, love it

Auto Transport Service
Back