• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES?

BDF6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to "A Christmas Story". I can really relate to Ralphy & the bully!
And the stupid flagpole...

That's a classic, We also like Scrooged and the best is A lion in Winter.

I'm partial to "A Christmas Story". I can really relate to Ralphy & the bully!
And the stupid flagpole...

AND, the house is open for viewing in Cleveland. (Don’t shoot your eye out!)

White Christmas, it's a wonderful life, scrooge, polar express, Rudolph, frosty, a Christmas story .. and of course ..... home alone ! There's a bunch of good ones, sure I've missed a few

Home Alone and National Lampoons Christmas holidays come to mind. I seen them when they were released and I was just a kid at the time. Probably why they are my favourites

There is a new one that is on Netflix right now with Kurt Russel.... think it’s called Christmas Chronicles. It’s good. I’ve watched it with my 7 year old twice already. Oh, and it has a challenger it too

There is a new one that is on Netflix right now with Kurt Russel.... think it’s called Christmas Chronicles. It’s good. I’ve watched it with my 7 year old twice already. Oh, and it has a challenger it too
Yes ! Just watched that with my kids last night, was good ... especially the jail scene !

45e4a68f-d9df-45f7-8e81-01b4ca5524e9.jpeg.jpg
kid has ingenuity, love it

Back