• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Christmas Wish Book - What do YOU want for Christmas?

I want 2 - 12 piece socket sets:
1/4 in:
3- 10mm 6pt
3- 10mm 6pt deep
3- 10mm 12pt
3 -10mm 12pt deep
3/8 in:
3 - 10mm 6pt
3 - 10mm 6pt deep
3- 10mm 12pt
3- 10mm 12pt deep
:lol:
Loosing a few 10s , I can relate, my snap on guy just looks through my 1/4 " set on his own, wiggles , long, shorts , lol.

i want the code enforcer to leave me the F alone.
my business trademark literally is
" cleaning the environment one yard at a time."
only problem is,he wont stay out of my yard.

Maybe that's something you need to work a little harder on? Just sayin

the "official Red Ryder carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time."
2e48de2caca6d0e6da1f2430b5d47d8f--christmas-story-movie-christmas-classics.jpg
but really for all of our families to be healthy .

Last edited:
Bergman auto craft's borgeson steering kit conversion for the Charger.

For me? I can't post that want here in the GD forum...
Uhhh...Maybe you want some pee pee pleasures with some ladies?
We ALL want that, Myk...

Me personally... I want this bullshit year to be over with but at least I can look forward to Christmas! This is an exciting Christmas, we're a motorhead family, dirt bikes, ATV's, UTV's, boating, etc... We recently took in another little one who happens to be a motorhead as well, Christmas morning he gets a new KLX110. I remember when I was 9 and got my first one, never forget it.

I have too much stuff already. However, I just received notice that the swing set my parents got me when I was 5 and were assembling for me is finished now.

Unrealistic - all of the POS politicians and lawyers to explode all at one time and the government to stay the F#$% out of my life.

Realistically - good health for my family (and me) and enough time and money to keep working on my cars.

i would say just enough money to pay my bills for the rest of my life & enough body & paint work to have a little spending money

For America to be number one! My family and friends to all be healthy and well then my toys get done and my job stays put.

Some really good sugar cookies. Some time with my family

You know this is the first time I was asked what I want!
Hmm........

A fix all back surgery so I can get back to
work!

My father to get over his geonbara (his legs don't work there purple doctor says could last a year could last 15 )it's been 3 years now he's in alot of pain (I can tell) he won't take pills to help .

Money would be nice but I get what I need some how it's worked this long ....

What I'm looking forward to is Christmas morning when my 2+ year old gets to run out and find the loot under the tree!!!!
She has been so excited so far for Christmas
There's some toys she squeals over at store that I've snuck in the house ! It should be really fun! This will be her last year as only child so we kinda really spoiled her this year ! I don't want to know how much I spent on toys and books and.....

A hall pass and a few hours with THESE people:

Babe 5.jpg
Babe 8A.jpg
Babe 18A.jpg
Babe 37.jpg
Babe 44.jpg
Babe 53.jpg
Babe 10.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back