• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Christmas Wish Book - What do YOU want for Christmas?

If I could have anything, I would like to wake up on Christmas and smell the scent of Cashmere Bouquet. You see, every year when I was growing up, my grandma would always wrap up a 4 pack of Cashmere Bouquet soap for my brother and I at Christmas. Just the smell of that soap makes me think of my Grandma, and brings a smile to my face. She was a wonderful lady, and I was blessed to be able to live with her for 11 years when I was in my 20’s. The smell of that soap on Christmas morning, that’s what I want.

If I could have anything, I would like to wake up on Christmas and smell the scent of Cashmere Bouquet. You see, every year when I was growing up, my grandma would always wrap up a 4 pack of Cashmere Bouquet soap for my brother and I at Christmas. Just the smell of that soap makes me think of my Grandma, and brings a smile to my face. She was a wonderful lady, and I was blessed to be able to live with her for 11 years when I was in my 20’s. The smell of that soap on Christmas morning, that’s what I want.
When I worked for a food broker in the early 80's that was one of our products. It was made by Jergens. You brought back a memory!

When I worked for a food broker in the early 80's that was one of our products. It was made by Jergens. You brought back a memory!

I will say also, that a lot of memories are based in smell. One of my favorite smells is a candle burning in a pumpkin at Halloween. It takes me back to when I was a kid, running the streets of our subdivision with a pillow case for a candy bag. No parents, those plastic masks as part of your costume, laying out all of our candy on the floor and putting all of the same candy together and counting our loot, and giving all of the 3 musketeers bars to Mom and all of the Heath to Dad. One smell of a candle in a pumpkin makes that one of my favorite memories, memories that can’t be made with those lamo battery powered candle lights!

I will say also, that a lot of memories are based in smell. One of my favorite smells is a candle burning in a pumpkin at Halloween. It takes me back to when I was a kid, running the streets of our subdivision with a pillow case for a candy bag. No parents, those plastic masks as part of your costume, laying out all of our candy on the floor and putting all of the same candy together and counting our loot, and giving all of the 3 musketeers bars to Mom and all of the Heath to Dad. One smell of a candle in a pumpkin makes that one of my favorite memories, memories that can’t be made with those lamo battery powered candle lights!
Ah yes, the smell of Halloween as a kid.

Maybe garage squad to give me a hand

44C25DA2-886B-4DFA-90C1-A70AB89D3A2E.jpeg

I have too much stuff already. However, I just received notice that the swing set my parents got me when I was 5 and were assembling for me is finished now.
I can relate to that. We now longer assemble playsets for free or at a loss.

Peace on earth, goodwill to men.

and $200 million. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back