• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Christmas Wish Book - What do YOU want for Christmas?

Ok, I'll go for bonus greed myself here. Don't mind me... :)
What do I want for Christmas?

I want kids to be born loved and to be raised in happy surroundings - and to never suffer from cancer.
Along those lines, I want the protection of innocent human lives, regardless of age, to return to this society.

I want the American Spirit - that dogged, rugged individualism to put ones' nose down and get to work
and EARN ones' way through this life - to return, because that is what fueled this whole she-bang to begin with.

I'd love to see a return to honesty - telling the truth and doing the right thing - just because it's the right thing to do,
whether someone else is watching or not (because He surely is, regardless).

And finally - I want justice. Real JUSTICE, across the board...not the PC kind the special interests demand all the time.
A just society takes care of its' own. Everything else can be handled from there.

Sorry, I got deep there for a moment...
I'd love for Fred to get a decent clutch in him, too. :)
Merry Christmas and God Bless all you and yours!

I need nothing, but I would like to see life as it was so others can enjoy the coming year, work, see family and just the normal things we take for granted. Bless you all and your family's!!!

Wish #1: For the good news of Jesus Christ to be heard (and hopefully acted on) by every living soul on this green earth.

Wish #2: Back up the clock to last year immediately before the covid bug reared its ugly head and douse it with gasoline and a match. (What a mess that thing has caused!)

Wish #3: A positive future for my kids - for each a good career, a good spouse, and a good life (including kids if they choose), with God at the center of it all.

God bless you all and Merry Christmas!

11874942-73A9-406D-B38E-7D6E737922F9.jpeg
Got it all. Blessed. 66 and on my way to Florida to spend Christmas with my folks. First time in 30 years, worked all the rest. I’m breathing and have this lien free title to my Hellcat. I’d be a fool to ask or complain about anything.

C99BDA09-5661-49ED-B0CF-62A99BD24C84.jpeg
AND, i don’t have to drive a pice of crap like this. Don’t get out much but spotted this poor bastard.

Wish #1: For the good news of Jesus Christ to be heard (and hopefully acted on) by every living soul on this green earth.

Wish #2: Back up the clock to last year immediately before the covid bug reared its ugly head and douse it with gasoline and a match. (What a mess that thing has caused!)

Wish #3: A positive future for my kids - for each a good career, a good spouse, and a good life (including kids if they choose), with God at the center of it all.

God bless you all and Merry Christmas!
Hey looky there, another kindred East Tenn brother! REPRESENT! :)

View attachment 1041751 Got it all. Blessed. 66 and on my way to Florida to spend Christmas with my folks. First time in 30 years, worked all the rest. I’m breathing and have this lien free title to my Hellcat. I’d be a fool to ask or complain about anything.
That's freaking awesome, Dennis. Very happy for you, my friend!
Safe trip, hear?

How about an intermission with a really pure Christmas song?
Yeah, I'm turning into an old sap, but the pup in this absolutely slays me....

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled Christmas wishes, already in progress...

Auto Transport Service
Back