• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

Here.....you can print this out, put the pic in the corners of your kitchen counter, and you'll never have any problems with cockroaches ever again......

:lol:

1677101000938.jpeg

1677106566922.jpeg

Last edited:
Just an observation- we are surely a bunch of homely looking old bastards.
Except Leanna of course.

:lowdown:

:rofl:

Good company. Mostly old codges in need of a haircut. Like me.

^^^^^^ EPIC!
My Mother was apparently like me, never threw anything out! I got it back when my step father passed away last year and now our Granddaughter is using it. If you look in the top right corner of the 2nd picture you'll see my Wife's rocker from when she was a toddler as well.

This is my 2-year old granddaughter. That rocker was my aunt's, mother's, mine, my brother's, my son's and my daughter's. Its be redone twice. My grandfather wrote the date on the bottom when it was bought ... 1926 !!

290992868_430470465435388_7368252584781199872_n.jpg

It occurs to me that about 50 percent of the guys I have seen here are all popped out of the same mold: grey hair, grey goatee, glasses, slight paunch. If we were in a police line-up, no one could pick the bad guy out.

It occurs to me that about 50 percent of the guys I have seen here are all popped out of the same mold: grey hair, grey goatee, glasses, slight paunch. If we were in a police line-up, no one could pick the bad guy out.
I have a closely guarded small group of friends that are my age. Being so close to my children, I inherited their friends who are around 40. So yes, you're right we are all of an age, for the most part we are popped out of the same mold............. old!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back