• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Mug Shots

It occurs to me that about 50 percent of the guys I have seen here are all popped out of the same mold: grey hair, grey goatee, glasses, slight paunch. If we were in a police line-up, no one could pick the bad guy out.
That is the plan,but I might stick out a bit more than the rest of you in a Police Lineup! Lol

20210227_132112.jpg

I see dudes with scraggly beards and wonder why they choose to look that way. I don’t understand why a person would not try to look the best that they can.
Even ugly people can look decent if they are well groomed.

I see dudes with scraggly beards and wonder why they choose to look that way. I don’t understand why a person would not try to look the best that they can.
I have a close friend who grew one as a reverse snobbery kind of thing. He is landed gentry in my town, grandfather was a PSU professor and millionaire who owned the land my development sits on. My friend rejected the local academic snobbery culture and, like me, drove a tractor trailer for over two decades, now he wrenches and drives a wrecker.

We frequent upscale restaurants in town on a regular basis, and always get seated in a corner behind the bar. He laughs, because he's probably worth more than the rest of the clientele combined. Same places seat me front and center when I patronize them with my wife, who has devoted her entire adult life to cleaning me up.

I don't always grow a beard.....but when I do, I just let it go "feral". :p

That way when I'm walking down the street, the bad guys can't tell me apart from a homeless person....therefore, less chance of gettin mugged. Appearing poor can have it's advantages :thumbsup:

Besides.....I have no impending plans to be going anywhere fancy anytime soon.

This is my 2-year old granddaughter. That rocker was my aunt's, mother's, mine, my brother's, my son's and my daughter's. Its be redone twice. My grandfather wrote the date on the bottom when it was bought ... 1926 !!

View attachment 1423056
I have one of those rockers, a red one. I spent a lot of time in it after getting my butt whooped.

I tend to agree BUT ... here's a photo taken a couple years ago ... I'm second from the right and the guy on the far right is "ImperialOne". Probably the smartest person I know as well as the wealthiest. Looks can be deceiving!

273445125_10227045917519001_7711882536072124889_n.jpg

Like I always tell the Wife... "I'm not out to impress anyone, I'm already married" ! She doesn't find it as funny...

I have to look presentable for another 5 years. After that, I am growing a shaggy beard. No long hair because I don't have much to grow lol.

I tend to agree BUT ... here's a photo taken a couple years ago ... I'm second from the right and the guy on the far right is "ImperialOne". Probably the smartest person I know as well as the wealthiest. Looks can be deceiving!

View attachment 1423237
Appears to be 'Oak Ridge Boys Race Team' :thumbsup:

I look the way I do because I don't freaking give a damn what others think....and didn't much care even when I was married!!! She wanted me to dress up all the damn time. Told her she married the wrong guy and it took her 31 years to figure it out lol

Pic of me and my better half. Only day in my 55 year life that a tie was around my neck....

_dsc7193 crop.jpg

The bride and I sometime around 1991, in front of my 64 Belvedere. She has always brought up my property values, as I properly fit into the old codger catagory.

F6387F16-9E35-4FAA-BCB1-BC880568F970.jpeg

I look the way I do because I don't freaking give a damn what others think....and didn't much care even when I was married!!! She wanted me to dress up all the damn time. Told her she married the wrong guy and it took her 31 years to figure it out lol
I'm sure there isn't a one of us that doesn't think you're very pretty!!

Auto Transport Service
Back