• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO shout out

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
I would like to post this to both Davek and Charles Cook !

Davek for pointing me in the right direction and Charles Cook for the present !!

You guys are awesome !

Also, my good friend Don Frelier ! Without his help and encouragement my car would still be a heap of parts ! Thanks Don !!

Finally, I would like to shout out all the members who have provided information and guidance to me !! It boggles the mind to see the out pouring of help provided by this forums members !!

Thank you one and all !!

I’ve personally met both @davek and @Don Frelier in person and can attest to them being just great human beings. And always willing to help, by sharing knowledge and experience. Genuine down-to-earth guys.

@Charles Cook, I never met in person but I sure know he helps make this place interesting and a lot of fun to say the least. Always looking to see what his $.02 is in a thread. No pressure Mike.

Big shout out to all of them all from me too.
:thumbsup:

I started to list some more folks I’d like to mention here too, but the list goes on and on and I’m afraid I’d miss someone so I’m not gonna do that. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

All I can say you guys Rock,this site is great and everyone seems to want to help each other. Nick it was great to meet you and I will see you again when Im in NY. Would love to meet you @Skytrooper and look at your car. The Lord has truly blessed me with this site.

All I can say you guys Rock,this site is great and everyone seems to want to help each other. Nick it was great to meet you and I will see you again when Im in NY. Would love to meet you @Skytrooper and look at your car. The Lord has truly blessed me with this site.
Anytime brother !!

Being on the left coast I've never met those guys but they sure do seem to be good dudes.
:thumbsup:

There is a plethora of great folks on this forum ! Most have assisted me in some way or another !

Davek for pointing me in the right direction and Charles Cook for the present !!

You guys are awesome !

Also, my good friend Don Frelier ! Without his help and encouragement my car would still be a heap of parts ! Thanks Don !!

Finally, I would like to shout out all the members who have provided information and guidance to me !! It boggles the mind to see the out pouring of help provided by this forums members !!

Thank you one and all !!
Thanks Matt, this place is full of nice people, including yourself. Good luck on your ride. :thumbsup:

Attaboy-Logo.png Attaboy-Logo.pngAttaboy-Logo.png

I love these threads! Displaying the real FBBO, I hate seeing threads trash this forum because of a bad apple, so many wise men and women, and so many wise a$$es that are willing to help, of crack a joke.:luvplace:

You guys are awesome !

Thank you one and all !!
Excellent.....these guys are all good people. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back