• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO T-Shirt

T-shirts, decals - I could make all of them with easy online ordering but would need permission to use the logo and or create a design. I can make custom shirts for anyone on here of something else as well and have done so in the past. You order online, it ships to your door.

T-shirts, decals - I could make all of them with easy online ordering but would need permission to use the logo and or create a design. I can make custom shirts for anyone on here of something else as well and have done so in the past. You order online, it ships to your door.
You should stick up an ad in the classified section.......

Maybe PM Joey & tell/talk to him directly about it

Maybe cut him a % deal so he gets his % cut
Win, Win & all US longtime established members
that want one two or a dozen shirts
I'd take 1 of each style & probably multiple colors, if offered, all in 2XLs
I wouldn't waste too much time or invest 'in smaller sizes'
or maybe just produce them as they are ordered (?), not carry any stock
it doesn't look like we have, too many smaller/lightweights here

(hopefully, maybe (?) in different shirt colors/styles options,
Henley &/or Tees-w/pockets, polos, long sleeves, sweatshirts,
add a lil' class to them, not a big deal , I know it's not a big $$ maker
but I did it with my golf buss. thru Greg Norman/Shark Wear & direct shipped them
like 10 years
)

I would bet it's more than easily 100 just basic Tee-shirts, that would be ordered
maybe more, a lot more if different styles are offered, marketing baby, marketing

since we can NOT produce our own & not infringe on the 'logo rights'
even if asked to...

If you do... :praying:
Please make sure we can pay with a Credit Card, preferred.
Not have to use freaken' PayPal, I refuse to use that scam
or some other less-than-desirable methods

of course, I can't speak for Joey,
it's, his court/field of play, his ball & his playground
not mine

just throwing out some ideas

hell I just bought 12 shirts that had some sort of muscle car
&/or MoPar Plymouth Dodge Charger 'cuda 4x4 Jeep :blah:
insignia on them, at like $19-$29 each, a bunch of different styles/colors
I'd much rather buy for someone here (or Joey, if it's quality)
not have to pay extortion/thru the nose for shipping

if so, then maybe do a thread with a pole (poll :poke: )
to see how many

Last edited:
Maybe PM Joey & tell/talk to him directly about it

Maybe cut him a % deal so he gets his % cut
Win, Win & all US longtime established members
that want one two or a dozen shirts
I'd take 1 of each style & probably multiple colors, if offered, all in 2XLs
I wouldn't waste too much time or invest 'in smaller sizes'
or produce them as they are ordered (?)
doesn't look like we have many smaller/lightweights here

(hopefully, maybe (?) in different shirt colors/styles options,
Henley &/or Tees-w/pockets, polos, long sleeves, sweatshirts,
add a lil' class to them, not a big deal , I know it's not a big $$ maker
but I did it with my golf buss. thru Greg Norman/Shark Wear & direct shipped them
)

I would bet it's more than easily 100 shirts, that would be ordered
maybe more if different styles are offered, marketing baby, marketing

since we can NOT produce our own & not infringe on the 'logo rights'
even if asked to...

If you do... :praying:
Please make sure we can pay with a Credit Card, preferred.
Not have to use freaken' PayPal, I refuse to use that scam
or some other less-than-desirable methods

of course, I can't speak for Joey,
it's, his court/field of play, his ball & his playground
not mine

just throwing out some ideas

if so, then maybe do a thread with a pole
to see how many
I'm not exactly a large guy but a large T-shirt works for me especially if it hangs 4-5" past my waist. Helps hide the heater :D

It's only April and you get the award for understatement of the year.

Honestly, because its an incredible pain in the *** to make them.

It's also an incredible P-I-T-A to get picky and fickle people agreeable with what they are willing to buy much less have them pony up the bucks in a timely fashion to buy them. Money talks, B.S. walks. Am I being too blunt?

All the good ideas should be gathered up together and presented to Kevin "Mr. Wonderful" on Shark Tank so he can crush the presenter like the cockroach they are. :poke:

Anyone that disagrees with me only needs to send Joey a pm and volunteer to help him as he sees fit; and place a minimum order of one dozen shirts.

In any event, sign me up for a preorder of quantity twelve (one dozen) 2XL shirts; and let me know how much to pay.

I clicked ”buy” on this shirt a week ago. Delivered today, along with the Gasoline Forever stickers.

Freiburger puts the design out the gives guys 30 days to order pre-paid. The site has a count down timer to zero days. Once the timer is a zero, he starts shipping. I think he makes extras, but once sold out, they’re sold out. The 30 days of pre paid orders gives him $$ to print.

Just a thought on a way to do it. I know it’s a pain in the a$$.

43A0BE73-AEB6-4596-9551-D7BB25F3EEC0.jpeg

I'm not exactly a large guy but a large T-shirt works for me especially if it hangs 4-5" past my waist. Helps hide the heater :D
I was just noticing all the 2XLs, 3XLs & a 4XL

yeah :thumbsup:
I prefer a longer torso/lose fitting shirt myself,
for that reason too

It's only April and you get the award for understatement of the year.

It's also an incredible P-I-T-A to get picky and fickle people agreeable with what they are willing to buy much less have them pony up the bucks in a timely fashion to buy them. Money talks, B.S. walks. Am I being too blunt?

All the good ideas should be gathered up together and presented to Kevin "Mr. Wonderful" on Shark Tank so he can crush the presenter like the cockroach they are. :poke:

Anyone that disagrees with me only needs to send Joey a pm and volunteer to help him as he sees fit; and place a minimum order of one dozen shirts.

In any event, sign me up for a preorder of quantity twelve (one dozen) 2XL shirts; and let me know how much to pay.

The trick is to put in an initial order for sold shirts so Joey doesn't have to stockpile them. We sell shirts at our Mopar event every year so I have seen the issues.
This is true - but not just an "initial" order, but perhaps a regularly scheduled one of say - 6 months or a year apart.
As to your last comment:
whos we sucker.jpg

I was just noticing all the 2XLs, 3XLs & a 4XL

yeah :thumbsup:
I prefer a longer torso/lose fitting shirt myself,
for that reason too
3XL for me or don't bother. Some of that is admittedly girth (seems you actually DO need a thyroid - go figure?);
some of that is just how sizing in this world has changed, frankly.
Oh - and this is non-negotiable - it HAS to be 100% cotton.
No blends, no plastic, no poly-whatever.

What this all entails is certainly some substantial work, but I've done it before. More logistics than anything else,
especially where overseas shipping goes.
A good recent example of ongoing tee shirt selling to multiple countries is what the ColdWarMotors guys are doing,
where Scott comes up with a new design every 6-9 months and there's then an open window time frame of ordering....
once that deadline passes, they all get printed at once and off to the corners of the globe they go.

I clicked ”buy” on this shirt a week ago. Delivered today, along with the Gasoline Forever stickers.

Freiburger puts the design out the gives guys 30 days to order pre-paid. The site has a count down timer to zero days. Once the timer is a zero, he starts shipping. I think he makes extras, but once sold out, they’re sold out. The 30 days of pre paid orders gives him $$ to print.

Just a thought on a way to do it. I know it’s a pain in the a$$.

View attachment 1448552
Wish I could sell shirts with my car on it, oh yeah my car doesn't run... Damn it!

Myself, I would order 3 , two in XL and one in 2XL.
be glad to pay up front also.

Wonder if FBBO sponsers would kick in some money to get there name on shirt. Bigger the name more $$$. May have been suggested?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back