• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO T-Shirt

1689375066037.png

Guys - nowadays it's super easy to set up a Print-on-demand drop-ship store on Printify. No need for stocking shirts. A 3rd party prints shirts one by one when they are ordered. Printify even offers some default suggestions to choose from. Works the same for coffee cups, hats, etc. Whoever sets up the store needs to upload the logo and select the type of t-shirt (brand, material) they want offered.

That said, from what I understand, if someone printed 1 single shirt with a logo for their own use and never sold it, that's perfectly legal. It's the selling part that'll get you into trouble.

4BBuddiesOnly would work but ya might make more friends than you care for…..just sayin….

Just be careful not to poke the bear.
poke-bear.gif

Moparwacko in detention in 3....2....1

Edit- if someone is "placed on vacation" for 30 days, does having that happen extend your Gold Member status for 30 days?
Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Guys - nowadays it's super easy to set up a Print-on-demand drop-ship store on Printify. No need for stocking shirts. A 3rd party prints shirts one by one when they are ordered. Printify even offers some default suggestions to choose from. Works the same for coffee cups, hats, etc. Whoever sets up the store needs to upload the logo and select the type of t-shirt (brand, material) they want offered.

That said, from what I understand, if someone printed 1 single shirt with a logo for their own use and never sold it, that's perfectly legal. It's the selling part that'll get you into trouble.
This is no secret (and isn't the issue).
What IS the issue is who owns the site and the copyright on the logo for same - and he's stated
numerous times he's not interested.
It's his stick. Have to respect that.

It's called bang for the buck and it's just not there..........

It's called bang for the buck and it's just not there..........
As anyone knows who's ever been involved with such things as tee shirts for members of any organization
(car clubs, for example), the process can be time-consuming - but it's done for the benefit of the members,
not to generate profits.

As anyone knows who's ever been involved with such things as tee shirts for members of any organization
(car clubs, for example), the process can be time-consuming - but it's done for the benefit of the members,
not to generate profits.
That's my point, my bang is not worth the buck or time.

I know how it works. I've been involved with many organizations and more T-shirts than I care to think about, thousands. It's a pain in the ***.

Has Joey ever said how much he'd need to make per shirt? Like $10, $15, $20 or there isn't enough to be worth the trouble. Managing who's making the shirts. I see a rush of orders then only a dribble.

That's my point, my bang is not worth the buck or time.

I know how it works. I've been involved with many organizations and more T-shirts than I care to think about, thousands. It's a pain in the ***.
I've volunteered, more than once to oversee it for here because I also understand the potential value to members it
represents..... life ain't always about the money.

Has Joey ever said how much he'd need to make per shirt? Like $10, $15, $20 or there isn't enough to be worth the trouble. Managing who's making the shirts. I see a rush of orders then only a dribble.
1. No. Isn't even approachable on the subject, probably due to the reason Hey-O mentions....
2. Yes, that's how it typically works.

I've volunteered, more than once to oversee it for here because I also understand the potential value to members it
represents..... life ain't always about the money.

1. No. Isn't even approachable on the subject, probably due to the reason Hey-O mentions....
2. Yes, that's how it typically works.
Mine were for Suicide prevention, Als and MS. Projects that have been close to me. They were for organized walks here in St. Louis for the cause. I admit, it's been years.....

Guys if your doing it to make money unless you have real volume like thousands, it ain’t worth the time. On the other hand if you want to wear your own designs and sell a few then more to you. If you want to use copyrighted material don’t bother.
If the site ain’t interested then what’s all the talk about?

If you want to wear a shirt for shows and the garage I am sure thats fine if you make them for yourself.

I am wearing one of my designs right now. Love it. Would love to make money on it but I don’t have a social media following in the thousands…don't have the body for it lol…. still love my custom shirts I design.

IMG_1161.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back