• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO T-Shirt

You’re just preaching to the choir. No matter how much we cry and whine and have a hissy fit it won’t happen in our life time. Only way we can see this happening is if a member or three takes this upon themselves. Kim

Last edited:
Back to the top of the page.
We need to keep this thread active.
:luvplace:

Honestly, because its an incredible pain in the *** to make them.

That said. Ok guys, I'll look into it.
Thanks Joey! We truly appreciate what you do.

As a printer myself I totally understand what it takes to get stuff like this done when dealing with 10,000 ideas, complaints, suggestions, comments...

Whatever you do having an online store do these for you will be the least stressful.

I added this shirt to my website - many more Mopar designs (shirts, hoodies, hats, decals) will be added soon! I will make a separate post eventually - there will be many items and designs everyone will enjoy. If everyone likes the products perhaps we can move forward with a B-Body Forum shirt and merch?

Buy here: Blew Doors - Direct Connection T-Shirt

unisex-staple-t-shirt-white-front-6442970bbc9f2.png

Last edited:
Maybe @Joeychgo would allow someone to make them. He would get a small cut. Wonder what number would be enough of a pre-order to break even #20 a T shirt?
20 shirts would be expensive. The ore you buy in bulk the less they cost. Price would depend on the quality of the shirt.

20 shirts would be expensive. The ore you buy in bulk the less they cost. Price would depend on the quality of the shirt.
Hit # should've hit $ OOps. Editor missed it. $20 maybe a little cheap, fat guys don't look so good in T shirts. Why I hardy wear them.

Hit # should've hit $ OOps. $20 maybe a little cheap, fat guys don't look so good in T shirts. Why I hardy wear them.
I have a couple bowling shirts with our event design printed on. They are button shirts and they look good if you wear them not tucked in.

Fat guys look far superior to most corpses.
Just saying....might have some inside information on that one, though.

Auto Transport Service
Back