• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Tent at Carlisle this Year ?

If attending Chryslers at Carlisle this year, would you choose FBBO as Your Club ?

• I plan to attend, and would choose FBBO as My Club.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • I plan to attend, but have other club affiliation.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I plan to attend, but do not register a vehicle.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I would not choose FBBO.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I plan to attend, and would choose FABO as My Club.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is an updated listing for those who have responded that they will be at Carlisle in July. If I have overlooked anyone or if you should have information for me to update for location/description, please let me know. Thanks, Richard

NAME LOCATION
Bbodycomeback:
Bryan H:
Durango, show field parking
dartforforty: Swap meet P214-P220
dual fours
FU64RY
HEMI-ITIS
hsorman
: Lime Light 70 Road Runner, show field for stock 70 Plymouth B-Bodies Swap meet space E-48
khryslerkid
MD Mopar:
65 Belvedere II, Car Corral Pavillion
moparmandan: FABO, spectator
Mopar Tim: FABO, swap meet
Moparwacko
oldmodlover:
FABO, Swap Meet Space M-17
pa340dart: FABO
Richard Cranium:
RGAZ
sireland67
: FABO
Stephen L Evans
: FABO, spectator
Steve009
Vandan
VTDodge:
64 Dart 270 from FABO
Wojo68: Spectator taking it all in.
2quick
3rdLM23P9
: FABO
66ChargerHI-PO: Show field - 65-68 C-Body Stock
69bfan: Swap Meet Rows H & I spots 138-143
69L48Z27
72satellite
: 72 Plymouth Satellite Sebring (Blue/White), show field, 71-74 B- Body Modified
91r/t: 68 Yellow Charger will be in red show field with the 68 to 70 modified Chargers

Thanks Richard! I reg as Club FBBO, Am in Yellow Showfield "Y434" and will also have a Swap Meet Space at F118 (son is selling 73 Duster) and I may bring a few odds n ends. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can 4sure.. Bryan

Bryan, your swap meet spot is in a good spot right outside of building T and on the walk aisle to the restrooms/showers. Your not far away from our tent in row H and I starting in spot 138.
Good luck, Richard

Bryan, your swap meet spot is in a good spot right outside of building T and on the walk aisle to the restrooms/showers. Your not far away from our tent in row H and I starting in spot 138.
Good luck, Richard
Cool, then we will def meet at FBBO Tent, My Swap site, or yur swap sites haha. I looked on the Carlisle site for Trailer parking, but they must be outta passes as I didnt find a thing. Maybe my spot will be big enuf for a car and a trailer to park on.

Cool, then we will def meet at FBBO Tent, My Swap site, or yur swap sites haha. I looked on the Carlisle site for Trailer parking, but they must be outta passes as I didnt find a thing. Maybe my spot will be big enuf for a car and a trailer to park on.
Spaces are 10x20.

Spaces are 10x20.

I have them listed as 10 x 30. That's good - I need the extra 10 feet!!
upload_2019-6-26_21-20-4.png

The event guide is now available for viewing if you will go to the Carlisle web site and you can view the entire program on line. The FBBO tent is located in the Red Show Field in Spots IG 43-44, under the designation of the letter N.

So with basically two weeks to go, I know many of you are either preparing cars, parts, yourself, etc for the event. But if you would, please let us know what will work the best for the majority of the group to add to the Carlisle experience. Open to all suggestions and guidance to make this an unique experience that will hopefully continue to grow in the years to come!

Hope that this link works for you guys. https://carlisleevents.com/docs/def...r-mapandschedule_8-5x11.pdf?sfvrsn=61c8a997_2

Bryan, I have no ideal on when you plan on getting to the grounds, but I can only suggest that if you have plans to put a trailer in your spot, you need to be there by mid day on Thursday. Way too many people and the spaces are very tight to put a trailer in unless you have multiple spaces where you can drive through your spot to drop a trailer. Not all spaces are the same depth. Some are close to 25 while others are a good 30 feet.

The FBBO tent is located in the Red Show Field in Spots IG 43-44, under the designation of the letter N.

I actually think that is a great spot - it is right in the middle of the B-Body show field - Awesome!!!

I will arrive Thursday late afternoon and will stay at least through Saturday night. I might leave Saturday night or Sunday, not sure yet. I will bring my Limelight 1970 Plymouth Road Runner - It will be displayed in the stock 70 Plymouth show field section. I'll try to connect with folks Thursday night at the tent, especially to contribute money, but unsure of the time yet.

I will start with some suggested plans at least for Friday and Saturday. This is just to throw something out there and see what sticks; I'm happy to change the plans based on suggestions.
Friday:
  • 9:00 to 9:30AM: I will be at the tent to say hi to members. If any members want to tag along as I walk the parts areas, you are welcome to join me.
  • 12:00 to 1:00PM: I will be at the tent for an informal lunch meet up. I will plan to get my food on the grounds and then be at the tent at noon.
  • 6:00PM: Meet at the tent to discuss any interest in dinner plans?

Saturday:
  • 9:00 to 9:30AM: I will be at the tent to say hi to members. If any members want to tag along as I walk the car display areas, you are welcome to join me.
  • 12:00 to 1:00PM: I will be at the tent for an informal lunch meet up. I will plan to get my food on the grounds and then be at the tent at noon. Perhaps after lunch we do a tour of members' cars???
Looking forward to it!

The event guide is now available for viewing if you will go to the Carlisle web site and you can view the entire program on line. The FBBO tent is located in the Red Show Field in Spots IG 43-44, under the designation of the letter N.

So with basically two weeks to go, I know many of you are either preparing cars, parts, yourself, etc for the event. But if you would, please let us know what will work the best for the majority of the group to add to the Carlisle experience. Open to all suggestions and guidance to make this an unique experience that will hopefully continue to grow in the years to come!

Hope that this link works for you guys. https://carlisleevents.com/docs/def...r-mapandschedule_8-5x11.pdf?sfvrsn=61c8a997_2

Looks like a great spot. I'll be back two rows "R114"

I am trying to update our attending members list with any pertinent information that you guys are wishing to provide as for as show field locations or swap meet spaces. This list then will be taped to several tables so that members can see the spaces once they get to Carlisle. I will have a couple of copies available for viewing at our tent as well. It is getting very close now!!

I am trying to update our attending members list with any pertinent information that you guys are wishing to provide as for as show field locations or swap meet spaces. This list then will be taped to several tables so that members can see the spaces once they get to Carlisle. I will have a couple of copies available for viewing at our tent as well. It is getting very close now!!
My 64 Savoy will be in row # R120. SS Clone. I'll try and park due North of the tent.

014.JPG

Here is my preferred schedule. Note that I will come over and say hi on Friday. If not Friday, definitely on Saturday before everyone splits for home.

Going
To The Show-

I am going to arrive at the fairgrounds on Thursday. Not exactly sure what time I will get there. Hoping and praying to leave my house at 9am OR a little earlier. It's at least a 6-61/2 drive for me. If I had to estimate a time of arrival, I would say probably around 3:30 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Maybe and hopefully earlier. I have multiple friends that come to this show as well, mostly C-body friends. 3 of them are going that I know of. One, is going to be there early on Tuesday or Wednesday selling his c-body parts in A67-68. The other I don't know, he "beats to his own drum". The last we will meet up with and travel with him. So I will have to meet him first.

Leaving From The Show-

I really don't know yet about leaving the show. I'll probably be there by at least 8:30am or 9am OR earlier. See if I won, hang out for a couple hours, chat with some of you who I have I not seen, see what's left, then split for home.

Last edited:
My opinions/options for the "Carlisle Experience" in Pennsylvania. These all depend on where you come from and what you decide. These are just my suggestions. I went to all of these and were a great time.

For the Railfans- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania in Strasburg,
Choo Choo Barn a model railroad museum also in Strasburg, and Steamtown Historical Site in Scranton.

Family Options-
Turkey Hill Experience. It's like an ice cream "museum" in Columbia, and the Carlisle Sports Emporium. Mini golf, go karts, and arcade.

Places To Eat-
Middle-sex Diner, Black & Bleu Bar & Restaurant, Appalachian Brewing Company, or the always good Olive Garden.

I'm arriving on Wednesday, staying as always at Western Village Campground.
I'll try to spend some time at the tent throughout the next 3 days.
I can bring ice, water, uh.... beverages if need be.
I enter my everyday Cummins truck in the showfield, but it's really just to take advantage of coming n going as I please.

Spaces are 10x20.
Thanks, I saw that as well FU64RY. We will see. If we cant find a spot to park truck n trailer, we will just haul it back to Hanover late Thursday nite, in hopes of selling the Duster and not needing it anymore. lol.

Twelve days to go and it's already starting to feel like Chryslers@Carslile!

Projected forcast...
20190629_133136.png

This will be my1st time @ Carlisle. So glad there be a spot I can meet some of you. Looking forward to it!

This will be my1st time @ Carlisle. So glad there be a spot I can meet some of you. Looking forward to it!

@SGTPaul. This is a really great show. You will love it when you go. It's my 4th year going. It could be really hot there some days, so bring lots of water, light clothing, and a cap. Looking forward to meeting you guys there as well, only 10 more days fellas!

Saturday:
  • 9:00 to 9:30AM: I will be at the tent to say hi to members. If any members want to tag along as I walk the car display areas, you are welcome to join me.
  • 12:00 to 1:00PM: I will be at the tent for an informal lunch meet up. I will plan to get my food on the grounds and then be at the tent at noon. Perhaps after lunch we do a tour of members' cars???
Looking forward to it!

I might take you up on that, might.

Auto Transport Service
Back