• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Tent at Carlisle this Year ?

If attending Chryslers at Carlisle this year, would you choose FBBO as Your Club ?

• I plan to attend, and would choose FBBO as My Club.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • I plan to attend, but have other club affiliation.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I plan to attend, but do not register a vehicle.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I would not choose FBBO.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I plan to attend, and would choose FABO as My Club.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possible Meet & Greet around 5pm tomorrow ? We can probably park near the Tent ?

Sounds good. I am planning to arrive at Carlisle around lunchtime today, so I will be there at 5 for the Meet & Greet.

Hawk

I could not hit the road today so driving in on Friday. May not get there to catch you guys, so if a dinner plan is made, maybe someone can post it here? I'll be there all day Saturday and will stop by the tent for sure.

RGAZ

6 Tables are in and set up.
We have 12 chairs coming so that's only 2 per table so plan on bringing one or two chairs.

Have you got my throne?

91ur0kWGZ2L._SY606_.jpg

Just rolled in about an hr ago just before the rain opened up. Parked in the yellow field till it stops. Hope to be at the FBBO tent at 5. Son will be hauling trailer up this eve for swap spot. He had to work today! Lol. See yall soon.

Just a little bit of rain today in about 45 minutes... Some spots 1ft deep. Hopefully not too many good parts got ruined. Came down in BUCKETS!!! Better weather tomorrow!!
2019 Carlisle.JPG

Last edited:
Ug! I drove that today twice on the way out. Can't wait till the morning. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Same here, I stopped by a couple times.
The only people there were some squatters.

There are certain times we've talked about meeting at the tent. 9:00am...12:00 noon...5:00 pm

Hawk has a donation box there too.

Good day today strolling the swap meet. Saw a few reasonably priced parts along with the WTF prices. Not really looking for anything in particular, more looking at what my hoard may be worth if and when I decide to drag it up the road. Hope to stop by the tent tomorrow, I might even spend a little time at the car tomorrow, R127.

20190711_074604.jpg

Last edited:
Be at the tent @ 09:00 if you want a can coozie
Only about 10 or so left
20190713_061917.jpg

This afternoon should be a good time to meet up, as the swap meet will be winding down. Probably need that shade also, after yesterday's walk...

Auto Transport Service
Back