• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag

Aussie.mopar

Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
Hey people I have a 69 bee my fender tag does have much info on it compared with some others is this because they come of diff assy lines ??? I have heard that some did not stamp all info on them ? Thanks

If your car came from the Lynch Road plant (9A on the top line), then yes, the tag does not contain much information as far as options. LA (E plant) and STL (G plant) coded more.

Thanks 69 coronet it is a 9A it only has the usally bottom line second line is colors A4 A4 M2X X9 and the third line just has 88 N96. What does the 88 mean ??? And M2X ??? Thanks

Thanks 69 coronet it is a 9A it only has the usally bottom line second line is colors A4 A4 M2X X9 and the third line just has 88 N96. What does the 88 mean ??? And M2X ??? Thanks

88 = Stripe delete meaning the Bumble Bee stripe was omitted and only the circular quarter panel decals came on the side of the car.
M2X = interior trim code = medium level, vinyl bench seats in black.

You a legend 69 coronet I thought it was a stripe delete. It has the side scoops is it possible that they are factory and not on fender tag cause its from lynch rd

It has the side scoops is it possible that they are factory and not on fender tag cause its from lynch rd

Yes. Very possible. If you have the broadcast sheet, they should be on there.

Auto Transport Service
Back