• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fender turn signals 69 satellite

dcw88

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
I got a 69 satellite with fender turn signals. The bulbs have blown and i can figure out a way to to them to change it. I was wondering if any one can help me

The early ‘69 cars used the “bullet” style that you unscrewed the lense. I guess you have the newer one piece version. I believe there is a cap nut under the fender for removal. Just a guess as I have that style on my ‘Cuda, but they still work.

The early ‘69 cars used the “bullet” style that you unscrewed the lense. I guess you have the newer one piece version. I believe there is a cap nut under the fender for removal. Just a guess as I have that style on my ‘Cuda, but they still work.
i had a look under the fender and i cant see any nuts ect or any screws

i had a look under the fender and i cant see any nuts ect or any screws
Might be covered with under coating. Unless a previous owner super glued them on. Hope not! :)

They have 2 nuts on each and the factory undercoating covers these.

My past plymouths 67,68,69 ,all had the screw off lens on the t.s. Unit As already mentioned. I didn’t know there was anything other than those type.

None of the 67-69 bullet fender mounted turn signal indicators had bulbs that unscrewed. Some of the lenses looked as if they did, but you would only break the lenses. They have to be removed from the fender as @R413 said. Then there is a small allen screw that needs to be removed to start getting to the bulb. Not a easy task on 50 plus year old parts, but they do come apart and.

None of the 67-69 bullet fender mounted turn signal indicators had bulbs that unscrewed. Some of the lenses looked as if they did, but you would only break the lenses. They have to be removed from the fender as @R413 said. Then there is a small allen screw that needs to be removed to start getting to the bulb. Not a easy task on 50 plus year old parts, but they do come apart and.
I remember taking them out at junkyards. The lense has a rubber O ring and held the bulb in. Idk… my daily has them and one is out so, I guess I’ll find out.
BD298379-0FC1-48B5-A6B6-5D1AC725FB4C.jpeg
4FFE7A16-DA56-496F-9D8A-5C365CD3EBA0.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back